BY PET BOTANICS

Pet Botanics Healthy Omega Salmon Treats are made with real salmon, white fish and sweet potatoes, layered together for a delicious taste your dog will love. Cardinal Pet Care, a Solar Powered Company: Devoted to Pets, People and the Planet. Features: Packed with balanced Omega fatty acids and vitamins for a treat that is healthy and nutritious Food Type: Treat Life Stage: All stages Flavor: Salmon Primary Ingredient: Salmon Package Dimensions: 12 oz Warning: Cane Sugar and salt are part of a natural preservative system. Feeding Instructions: Feed as a treat. Serve at room temperature. Depending on your dog's weight and activity level you may feed him between 3 and 5 treats a day. Keep fresh water available at all times. Ingredients: Salmon, Sweet Potato, Codfish, Cane Sugar, Glycerin, Salt, Potassium Sorbate, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 10.00% Crude Fat (min.) 3.00% Crude Fat (max.) 6.00% Crude Fiber (max.) 1.00% Moisture (max.) 16.00% Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min.) 0.4% Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.15% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO. Caloric Content: (Calculated) 8.1 Kcal per treat/ 2390 Kcal/kg see more...

Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Charlotte, NC
I love these for my puppy because they're soft & chewy & affordable. She hates the salmon one though. I'm going to look for other flavors though since they're super healthy. I recommend for small dogs & puppies.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Hinesville, GA
These seem like very nice treats my dogs seemed to like them although one of them spit it out but she is very picky so maybe not for picky dogs
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
Both my dogs like these treats and it is so much easier then giving them liquid or pills. It is great for there skin (itchy) joints and heart health. It is perfect for dogs of all ages and my 15 year old lab does good with these and his fur is also more shiny!
Christine K.
Christine K.
If you ask our dog what his favorite treat is, he would pick this one hands down. We picked this up the first night we got our puppy and we haven't switched. Our dog loves the salmon flavor and we love that it's grain free and way healthier than other treats.