BY PET BOTANICS

Pet Botanics Healthy Omega Salmon Treats are made with real salmon, white fish and sweet potatoes, layered together for a delicious taste your dog will love. Cardinal Pet Care, a Solar Powered Company: Devoted to Pets, People and the Planet. Features: Packed with balanced Omega fatty acids and vitamins for a treat that is healthy and nutritious Food Type: Treat Life Stage: All stages Flavor: Salmon Primary Ingredient: Salmon Package Dimensions: 12 oz Warning: Cane Sugar and salt are part of a natural preservative system. Feeding Instructions: Feed as a treat. Serve at room temperature. Depending on your dog's weight and activity level you may feed him between 3 and 5 treats a day. Keep fresh water available at all times. Ingredients: Salmon, Sweet Potato, Codfish, Cane Sugar, Glycerin, Salt, Potassium Sorbate, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 10.00% Crude Fat (min.) 3.00% Crude Fat (max.) 6.00% Crude Fiber (max.) 1.00% Moisture (max.) 16.00% Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min.) 0.4% Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.15% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO. Caloric Content: (Calculated) 8.1 Kcal per treat/ 2390 Kcal/kg see more...

Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
I was on the hunt to find a treat that my two dogs would enjoy but that would also add moisture into their skin and coat after moving to a dry climate. I had to have tried at least 4 or 5 brands that my pups straight out refused to eat before finding this brand. Even my pickiest eater tore these treats up though and they both wait by their treat cabinet for their daily Omega treat! From feeding them this product over the course of these past three months I can already see an improvement in a shinier coat, no more dandruff, and healthier looking skin!
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
Both my dogs like these treats and it is so much easier then giving them liquid or pills. It is great for there skin (itchy) joints and heart health. It is perfect for dogs of all ages and my 15 year old lab does good with these and his fur is also more shiny!
Christine K.
If you ask our dog what his favorite treat is, he would pick this one hands down. We picked this up the first night we got our puppy and we haven't switched. Our dog loves the salmon flavor and we love that it's grain free and way healthier than other treats.
Jackie C.
Charlotte, NC
I love these for my puppy because they're soft & chewy & affordable. She hates the salmon one though. I'm going to look for other flavors though since they're super healthy. I recommend for small dogs & puppies.
Deb B.
Frostburg, MD
Dog loves these! Good price, and they given her nutrients she needs for a healthy skin and coat. I break them in half for my chihuahua and she gobbles them up. Recommend, especially for dogs with allergies!
Autumn M.
Hinesville, GA
These seem like very nice treats my dogs seemed to like them although one of them spit it out but she is very picky so maybe not for picky dogs