Pets & AnimalsMedicinePet Flea & Tick ControlPetArmor
Pet Armor Plus Igr For Dogs Flea And Tick, Size: 89-132lb 3 Count Box

Pet Armor Plus Igr For Dogs Flea And Tick, Size: 89-132lb 3 Count Box

by PetArmor

Pet Armor is as effective as the major leading brands of flea and tick treatments. It is safe effective and usually mush less heavy on the wallet. Approved for use on dogs of 8 weeks and up. Easy to apply, no mess.

Kills fleas through contact, so fleas don't need to bite to die.; Kills fleas within 12 hours of initial application.; Long lasting, as it continues to kill fleas and ticks all month long.; Approved for use on puppies and kittens 8 weeks of age and older and on breeding, pregnant or lactating cats and dogs.; Waterproof - effective even after swimming, bathing and grooming.

My friend has a pet and wonders how good it is to buy this product? .Several attempts and did not like? .We should not be disappointed again?🥰😍❣️💜❣️😍😍
Start your review of Pet Armor Plus Igr For Dogs Flea And Tick, Size: 89-132lb 3 Count Box!
Lorelei S.
White Haven, PA
YESSS I LOVE THIS PRODUCT, especially the weight variations though this is the heaviest I’ve found in stores, my akita is around 145-155 pounds but this still does its job
Cheri C.
Oregon City, OR
This stuff is completely worthless. I was desperate one day and picked it up at Costco because they were out of frontline. I used it and my dog were covered in fleas after two weeks. They were flea free as far as we could tell prior to using this. Went back to our usual brand fleas are gone.
Ariel  H.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Pet Armor Plus Igr For Dogs Flea And Tick, Size: 89-132lb 3 Count Box uploaded by Ariel  H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I thought for $25 this was going to be at LEAST a decent product to aide the others but after thoroughly bathing,washing her harness,blankets and collar in dawn,hot water and flea shampoo then treating her,she still had fleas. We did the carpets again,rewashed everything including her,her bedding,couch cover...we cleaned like it was a kindergarten classroom full of lice and RE treated her a second time and it's three days later and I see fleas and I'm afraid to put all THREE months worth on her in a two week period so I'll be going back to Fuzzy.com for her meds
Tania P.
Mobile, AL
I’d say although this is cheaper than Frontline it works just as good. Nothing really seems to kill the fleas anymore all the way though.
Lisa-May  R.
Ladys Island, SC
We used this product in our Rottweiler until the day he passed. It works , he never had fleas and the few ticks that would latch in died. Excellent product with a reasonable price for what it does.
Jennifer V.
South Bend, IN
This is the only brand I will use on my dog for taking care of fleas and ticks! It's not only affordable but he doesn't get any reaction from the medicine like he has other brands and that is very comforting for him and myself. I highly recommend this brand for your dog!
Kate S.
S Rockwood, MI
with two big dogs running around our yard I needed something to keep the fleas from out of house and this is exactly it! The dogs think it’s a game to put on and it takes care of any fleas that might be on it!
Karen B.
Greenville, NC
It works well, it’s less expensive then the bets brand and you can buy it on your weekly grocery trip. What’s not to like.
Bo D.
Works really really well for my dogs it’s also very affordable and the pets seem to not be bothered by it I wouldn’t change it at all it exceeded my expectations I recommend highly.
Kristen  F.
Hagerstown, MD
Worked well at keeping my pups flea and tick free. Great more affordable option, that does the same thing as the more expensive brands.