Pet SuppliesPet Flea & Tick ControlPetArmor
Pet Armor Plus Igr For Dogs Flea And Tick, Size: 89-132lb 3 Count Box

Pet Armor Plus Igr For Dogs Flea And Tick, Size: 89-132lb 3 Count Box

by PetArmor

Pet Armor is as effective as the major leading brands of flea and tick treatments. It is safe effective and usually mush less heavy on the wallet. Approved for use on dogs of 8 weeks and up. Easy to apply, no mess.

Kills fleas through contact, so fleas don't need to bite to die.; Kills fleas within 12 hours of initial application.; Long lasting, as it continues to kill fleas and ticks all month long.; Approved for use on puppies and kittens 8 weeks of age and older and on breeding, pregnant or lactating cats and dogs.; Waterproof - effective even after swimming, bathing and grooming.

My friend has a pet and wonders how good it is to buy this product? .Several attempts and did not like? .We should not be disappointed again?🥰😍❣️💜❣️😍😍
Start your review of Pet Armor Plus Igr For Dogs Flea And Tick, Size: 89-132lb 3 Count Box!
Lorelei S.
White Haven, PA
YESSS I LOVE THIS PRODUCT, especially the weight variations though this is the heaviest I’ve found in stores, my akita is around 145-155 pounds but this still does its job
Cheri M.
Oregon City, OR
This stuff is completely worthless. I was desperate one day and picked it up at Costco because they were out of frontline. I used it and my dog were covered in fleas after two weeks. They were flea free as far as we could tell prior to using this. Went back to our usual brand fleas are gone.
Nicole P.
Mobile, AL
I’d say although this is cheaper than Frontline it works just as good. Nothing really seems to kill the fleas anymore all the way though.
Kate S.
S Rockwood, MI
with two big dogs running around our yard I needed something to keep the fleas from out of house and this is exactly it! The dogs think it’s a game to put on and it takes care of any fleas that might be on it!
Karen B.
Greenville, NC
It works well, it’s less expensive then the bets brand and you can buy it on your weekly grocery trip. What’s not to like.
Daphne B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Works terrifically and a super long lasting it repels and keeps them away for extended amount of time keeping my dogs happy and healthy! And itch free! It’s also one of the few that’s not a hassle to get them to take!
Paige B.
Ludlow Falls, OH
Works just as good as frontline at a fraction of the price. I use this on my Great Pyrenees and on my Bernese mountain dog. Easy to apply and gets the job done.
Taylor C.
Monroe, GA
Our Great Pyrenees loves the outdoors but unfortunately the fleas and ticks love her just as much. This prevents them almost 100%. Love a house that’s flea free!
Crystal V.
Newport, KY
This product is great. I've been using this on all of my pets which includes four dog's and two cat's. We treat them per following directions. Its a small amount applied to the nap of the neck. It doesn't leave any residue, & I've never had any problems with fleas on my animals or in my home.
Kim M.
New Market, AL
It didn't work at all for my dogs. The fleas didn't seemed phased and the smell was a bit strong for my dogs and made them sneeze as well as it left there hair greasy for weeks.