Pet Alert - 2 Decal Window Clings

by Pet Alert

Pet Safety Alert Rescue Rover Pet Alert Fire Rescue DecalsPet Safety Alert (PSA) has created an eye-catching Pet Alert Fire Rescue window decal to alert firefighters or police to save their pets inside in case of fire, floods or any immediate disaster. The vibrant bright red and white Pet Alert decals with a Dalmatian dog mascot named Rescue Rover wearing a fireman hat that says: Pet Alert Fire Rescue (Please Save our Pets) in big, bold, bright white letters. You write in how many dogs, cats or birds you have and there is a additional blank box on the decal to write in any other pets or animals you may have, such as a rabbit, turtle, hamster, guinea pig or a even an iguana who needs to be saved! The Pet Alert decals are printed on a strong durable top quality static cling vinyl material with bright vibrant red and white color for easy, eye-catching visibility. Pet Alert Decals will adhere to any smooth glass surface and can easily be applied or removed and reused again anywhere, anytime, (homes, apartments, condos, business, RV's). Pet Alert decals can also be an added deterrent to unsuspecting burglars who see the bright red and white decals on windows, thinking twice before trying to break into your home, knowing that there are pets inside who might attack or alert homeowners of their presence!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pet Alert - 2 Decal Window Clings!
How would you rate this product?
Anna Marie S.
I like this idea. Not sure how many people are aware of it. I ordered a kit through ASPCA
Melanie H.
Houma, LA
I have these at every entry to my house. They are bright and easily seen even at night. I feel better knowing that if something happened when we are away that my cats will have a better chance.

Looking for your answer?