BY PET AG #48 in Dog Grooming Supplies

PGZ1008: Features: -Esbilac puppy milk replacer powder-Complete food source for orphaned or rejected puppies or those nursing but need supplemental feeding-Recommended for growing puppies or stressed adult dogs that require highly digestible nutrients-Easy to mix with water-Vegetable oil, casein, whey protein concentrate, butter fat, dried skimmed milk, egg yolk, monocalcium phosphate, lactose, calcium carbonate, l-aginine, lecithin, dl-methionine, potassium chloride, choline chloride, potassium phosphate monobasic and magn. Options: -Available in 12 oz and 28 oz sizes. Specifications: -Feed 1 teaspoon per 5 lbs weight for daily supplement-Feed 2 teaspoons per 5 lbs weight for pregnant or lactating dogs. Dimensions: -12 oz Dimensions: 4" H x 4" W x 5.6" D-28 oz Dimensions: 5.3" H x 5.3" W x 6.5" D. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
This was great when I first bought my lab. He was still nursing when I got him and so I didn't want him to miss out on any nutrients. I bought this up until he was like 3 months and I would mix it with water and add it to his dry food. It was a bit pricey but he loved it and he is a very healthy one year old big boy now. I believe we paid about $25 for it but like I said it was worth it.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Recently had or of our older dogs give birth and she barely nursed the puppies. this helped us out weight on the babies and keep them alive. easy to use too.
Haydee R.
Haydee R.
This is the best!! I give this to my puppies as a step in between breastmilk and solids. Also, for my grownup dogs to improve their hair. 🤗
Christine S.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Bought this for my pups once , they enjoyed it and it was also easy to make and easy to find
Adrielle C.
Adrielle C.
New Milford, NJ
When we got our puppy, the breeder said he was the runt of the litter and wasn't getting as much milk from the mom. They had been feeding him this and we continued to give it to him until he was around 12 weeks old. It definitely aided in helping him catch up to where his siblings were when he was younger.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Concord, VA
I've used this at work when we have taken in puppys not nursing on the mother. A lot of times my co-workers and i have brought new born puppys home, and without this product I'm not sure our pups would live. Great product and I recommend it to others.
Mari M.
Mari M.
One time my dog had puppies and she was able to feed them belatedly because she became very weak so we got this formula to help Nurish her pups. Easy and fast. The pups loved it
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
We've used this for puppies before, but have also had to use it for other animals to keep them alive.. If it weren't for this product, I don't know what we would have done.
Alice H.
Alice H.
Best product for pups.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Phoenix, AZ
Bought for newborn pups. Mother had a large litter and could feed all her pups by herself so we helped by feeding them by bottle with this milk replacer. Pups loved it and an had no stomach problems with it. Continued to use with their dry food when pups were older and they would go crazy for the milk!