BY PET AG

This is a concentrated live culture of five common bacteria found in the intestinal tract of birds. This is a concentrated live culture of five common bacteria found in the intestinal tract of birds. Help for birds under adverse conditions such as: showing, weaning, worming, surgery, traveling, boarding, breeding, antibiotic therapy and simple intestinal distress. Also a concentrated energy source. Recommended as part of the management program for birds when hand feeding or weaning from hand feeding. Use with growing and mature birds when then are subject to changing nutritional or environmental conditions or after antibiotic therapy. If diarrhea of anorexia ( loss of appetite) persist consult your veterinarian. Regular use of Bird Bene-Bac for normal maintenance is recommended. see more...

Megan I.
West chazy
In my opinion I don't like this product! I bought it from tractor supply I'm not very faun of this. It didn't meet my expectations it was cheap but not a good product. I would never buy this product again.
Fatima D.
Medley, FL
Es muy bueno para el cuidado de nuestras mascotas me gusto mucho el producto es realmente efectivo
Savannah H.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is great!! My vet recommended it and I am so glad. It really is able to help give birds what they need. I think the price is okay because it is truly necessary for helping your birds help. There is no odor.
Andie Y.
White Plains, MD
this is the only thing i trust for my little guys. i love my babies like they were children and i only give them the good stuff. this rocks!
I love how his I will use it to give to my dog when he doesn't want the medicine
Jennifer H.
Ecorse, MI
Must have if you own a bird or birds works great and reasonable price considering its kind of a must have
kelly p.
I give this to my birds every once in awshile because it keeps them healthy and it makes sure they have a good gut after being on antibiotic. I just sprinkle a little bit on their food and they don't really know.
Dawn N.
Candor, NC
Does this work?
Shama B.
What is this for exactly???
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
What is this what does it do for birds
Randi W.
Pet Lover Expert
What's this exactly? Idk
Carmen L.
Westminster, CA
What is this supposed to do for your birds