Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesPET ACTION PLUS
Pet Action Plus, For Large Dogs, 3 Doses - 0091 fl oz Each(pack of 3)

Pet Action Plus, For Large Dogs, 3 Doses - 0.091 fl oz Each(pack of 3)

by PET ACTION PLUS

Kills all stages of ticks, including those that may transmit Lyme disease. Aids in control of sarcoptic mange mite infestations.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pet Action Plus, For Large Dogs, 3 Doses - 0.091 fl oz Each(pack of 3)!
Mary T.
Hamilton, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Have used this for years on my dog, works great and very affordable and convenient to use. Keeps the fleas and ticks off.
Sarah S.
It maybe cheap but that’s because it doesn’t work. My dogs still got fleas and it was a nightmare.
Rachel N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got this for my dog which is standard to large size goldendoodle because it was a good value— it doesn’t cost a lot! Whenever my dog gets it on his coat, he freaks out for 10min. It is nice to buy if you live in an area with not a lot of ticks and you are on a budget!

Looking for your answer?