Pestle & Mortar Superstar Retinol Night Oil

by Pestle & Mortar

Pestle & Mortar Superstar retinol night oil is 100% free of animal derived raw materials and organic solvent remnants, paraben free, propylene glycol free, fragrance free and not tested on animals.

Superstar contains a superior blend of organic oils that reduce pore size, targets fine lines and evens out your skin tone and texture. Its ingredients are carefully selected, and cold pressed using booster technology in Ireland, to deliver the right mix of Vitamins A, E, C and B along with Omegas 3 and 6.

Superstar retinol night oil contains only cold pressed oils – the oils are extracted by pressing the seeds (no heat is involved) making sure you are left with a clean, pure facial oil full of essential nutrients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pestle & Mortar Superstar Retinol Night Oil!
How would you rate this product?
This is an impressive powerhouse face oil with Retinol. If you have dry mature or aging skin run out and throw your money at it because it will give new life to your skin. Make sure you massage the oil really well into your skin.
Little Elm, TX
I absolutely love this stuff! It is a high quality retinol (strong but gentle) which also leaves you feeling moisturized. I use this at night and my skin NEVER feels tight or dry in the morning. I will be buying a again!
This, is really amazing for the ultimate nightly renewal but it only works for certain skin types. It is retinol in oil, so think very powerful exfoliated following by a thickish moisturizing oil. My skin eats this stuff out, but not great on summer nights. [product:pestle-&-mortar-superstar-retinol-night-oil]
I want to bathe in this oil. I love that it's made from cold pressed grape seed oil. I use it almost every night and have noticed a huge difference in my tone and texture. A half of a pump is all I need for my whole face and neck. It's effect and gentle. I love it.
Southall, London
Pestle & Mortar Superstar Retinol Night Oil uploaded by Julie C.
I’ve been loving this oil since I’ve opened it and it is the perfect product to start your retinol journey. It is formulated with HPR which is a new generation of retinoids proven to be less irritating to the skin and fast absorbing and I have to say that I have not experienced any negative side effects at all using this oil. But most importantly I have seen amazing results since the first use! It has significantly reduced my pores size and fine lines and I wake up with hydrated and glowing skin. It is enriched with cold-pressed grape seed oil which is a wonderful nourishing ingredient that feels super light-weight and doesn’t leave an oily finish. You’ve understood it, it ticks all the boxes needed for an amazing anti ageing product and I can not recommend it enough.
Feels amazing on your skin! My sister loves the brand so I tried out her oil. It makes your skin feel very soft and refreshed without feeling greasy or heavy. It doesn’t block your pores and I would defiantly be interested in buying it for myself
Sonia Deasy was determined to create a line of no-fuss skincare – free of harsh chemicals and worrisome ingredients hence the birth of #pestleandmortarcosmetics – a brand that offers simplicity, natural solutions and a less-is-more philosophy. The Superstar Retinol Oil aims to refresh and repair the skin by using two types of retinol. The main ingredient, hydroxypinacolone retinoate claim to reverse signs of ageing, smooth lines and wrinkles, and boost collagen production. It also has cold pressed grape seed oil your organic rosehip oil, carrot oil and sunflower oil, steam distilled black cumin seed oil, pomegranate oil and jojoba oil for their anti-aging and antioxidant benefits. The #retinoid is also free of animal derived raw materials and organic solvent remnants, paraben, propylene glycol, fragrance and is not tested on animals. This is a lightweight oil that has a slight yellow tinge to it. It doesn't feel thick or slippery and can easily be mixed with a moisturizer, which is what I like to do with #faceoils. Used on top of my #skincareroutine, this can sometimes feel like it's sitting on top of my face like most oils I use. One pump ks also enough to cover my face and neck. The difference of this #faceoil from this others? It feels hydrating on my #oilyskin, which is something new for me. I don't wake up with too oily a face and the irony is not lost on me. However, this really does hydrate my skin and overtime, this helped manage the fine lines on my eyes. After about a month of use, my makeup doesn't gather on the lines under my eyes and between my eyebrows. My skin also felt smoother and plumper by using this. I didn't experience breakouts while using this, making my face clearer and healthier looking. I also noticed my pigmentations lightening and this has also helped on my texture. My foundation went on smoothly and the texture on my cheek area minimized. This, along with other acids I used, has provide my with clean, soft, and glowing skin.
I wanted to love this product as it was loved by so many people and had rave reviews. It was also very expensive! But I didn’t notice much difference with it. On the plus side it didn’t irritate my skin. Just wasn’t the holy grail product I was hoping it would be!
Tattenhoe, Milton Keynes
I use this product every evening. It's quite a thick oil with a strange aroma, it's not unpleasant but just smells a bit odd. I apply after cleansing and toning my face and before my moisturiser. The oil applies well and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy, it takes a little while to sink in but I usually just brush my teeth whilst I'm waiting for it to be absorbed. It seems to help with the overall texture and feel of my skin. This is very expensive and although I'm not sure it's worth the hefty price tag you do only need a very small amount for each application so the bottle should last quite a long time even if used daily.

Looking for your answer?