SportsExercise & FitnessProtein SupplementsPEScience
- Select Protein Powder Frosted Chocolate Cupcake - 199 lbs

PEScience - Select Protein Powder Frosted Chocolate Cupcake - 1.99 lbs.

by PEScience

PES: Physique Enhancing Science - Select Protein Powder Frosted Chocolate Cupcake - 1.99 lbs. (31.9 oz. / 905 g) PES Select Protein Powder is formulated from science. Do you "Just Whey"? Then there's a few things you need to know. Superior Whey/Casein...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PEScience - Select Protein Powder Frosted Chocolate Cupcake - 1.99 lbs.!
Elaine A.
Fort McMurray , AB
Absolutely love this flavor. The chocolate taste is great. It is affordable especially when you order online and gain points towards your next purchase. I use it once a week or so for making protein coffee with my cold brew. I don't drink it by itself because I'm not a huge chocolate fan but I love mixing it in with smoothies and coffee.
Tenyce D.
PEScience is a great company. Haven’t tried a flavour of protein that I didn’t love. Just recently got the chocolate cupcake and it’s delicious although a bit on the sweeter side since I prefer my chocolate powders to be a little less sweet. I do like the birth cake pop one a lot but that’s also sweet. Will continue to purchase this brand especially now that they have a Canadian website!!
Alyssa L.
Colborne, ON
I really enjoy this flavour blended with ice and milk. It is a little sweet so the milk helps balance it. Tastes just like a delicious milkshake!
Rachel M.
St Augustine, FL
PEScience - Select Protein Powder Frosted Chocolate Cupcake - 1.99 lbs. uploaded by Rachel M.
I love all the PEScience protein flavors but this and cake pop are my favorite. There are no weird aftertastes with this and is slightly sweet so I can use it to curb my sweet tooth. Easy to blend and no weird texture to it
Stacy S.
Hoffman Est, IL
1,126 reviews
I tried out a sample packet of this protein that I received from vitamin shoppe. I love chocolate in general so I knew this would be good. I like the flavor but it’s almost too sweet. I haven’t tried this brand before. I like it but I think I’ll stink with my usual optimum nutrition protein. I recommend this for the flavor and the fact that it mixed easily.
Kassie K.
Somonauk , IL
Y’all! This protein is SO good. It mixes well and is even perfect for baking healthy protein treats. It is on the sweet side, which I like. Pescience is reasonably priced and they even have codes and sales often too.
Whitney S.
Williamsburg, KY
The best chocolate flavor protein on the market! I get excited to drink protein shakes when I use this stuff. It doesn’t have that weird fake chocolate taste to it. It’s a rich sweet flavor that honestly taste like a chocolate milkshake.
Lauren I.
Neptune, NJ
I cannot express enough how AMAZING this protein powder is. I have been using protein powders for years and PE Science "Chocolate Cupcake" is BY FAR the best tasting one out there. It is so smooth that I mix it with just water and ice. You don't need any other added flavors because the powder itself is plenty. It doesn't leave a bitter aftertaste and it actually tastes like a sweet desert! ! Also, one scoop only contains <1 carb! Score!
Alexis P.
oxnard
Very good tasting. But overall isnt very chocolate flavor and more of a frosting flavor.
Makenzi R.
Gustine, CA
I bought a few small bags of protein to try out of cake pop, snickerdoodle, and mint chocolate cookie. Personally I love the cake pop flavor. The only reason why I took off a star was because the texture is on the gritty/thick side but it taste delicious none the less

Looking for your answer?