HealthWellnessPEScience
Select Protein Bar, Chocolate Fudge, Case of 12 Bars [Chocolate Fudge Brownie]

by PEScience

Amazing taste, texture, and nutrition . 17g protein | 12g net carb | 1g Sugar | 200 calories per bar | 12 bars per case . Low carb and gluten free - all PEScience protein bars are low in net carbs and gluten free . Premium whey and casein blend - Select Protein bars do not use cheap fillers like gelatin or soy . Label accuracy - Select Protein bars accurately count the calories from fiber, unlike other bars.

Amazing taste, texture, and nutrition; 17g protein | 12g net carb | 1g Sugar | 200 calories per bar | 12 bars per case; Low carb and gluten free - all PEScience protein bars are low in net carbs and gluten free; Premium whey and casein blend - Select Protein bars do not use cheap fillers like gelatin or soy; Label accuracy - Select Protein bars accurately count the calories from fiber, unlike other bars.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PEScience Select Protein Bar, Chocolate Fudge, Case of 12 Bars [Chocolate Fudge Brownie]!
10/10 would recommend. Tastes like eating a chewy brownie! Perfect for on the go before, or after a workout or even as an everyday snack. Purchase directly from the site and earn points for money off future purchases! Love everything PE Science!
ZERO PROTEIN AFTERTASTE!! This is the only protein bar that I have tried that doesn't actually taste like a protein bar. This flavor is the best and tastes exactly like a fudge brownie. Want to change your life? Put it in the microwave for 7 seconds..you're welcome :)
One of my top choices when I go to grab a protein bar! The texture is super soft and fudgey and definitely curbs my sweet cravings. The macros are on point and fits in my day perfectly.
London
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Our of all the protein bars from PEScience, this one is by far my favourite. If you love brownies then you'll love this, it's got a fudgey brownie taste to it, and the texture is chewy and soft, it's not overly sweet and doesn't make you feel sickly after consuming it like a normal brownie does.

Looking for your answer?