Perugina Milk Chocolate Bar W/Hazelnuts (12 Pack)

by Perugina

Mouth-watering hazelnuts are sugared and toasted to perfection then covered in smooth milk chocolate. An irresistible pairing of tradition and class this coveted Perugina chocolate bar is pure pleasure. Pack of 12 Directions Keep in a cool dry place. Ingredients Sugar Milk Cocoa Butter Chocolate Liquor Ground Caramelized Hazelnuts (Hazelnuts Sugar Dextrose Honey) Milk Fat Sunflower Lecithin Artificial Flavor. Warnings Contains: hazelnuts and milk. May contain traces of other nuts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perugina Milk Chocolate Bar W/Hazelnuts (12 Pack)!
Perugina Milk Chocolate Bar W/Hazelnuts (12 Pack) uploaded by Rob R.
If want great premium chocolate without spending so much money, try the Perugina brand from Italy. The flavor I tried was the Hazelnut. It was great! Thumbs up to the Italians!! ☺
Williams Lake, BC
Got this as a gift and was hesitant about it because I’m not into milk chocolate or chocolate with nuts in it but it was amazing! Couldn’t believe it. I’ll definitely buy my own and encourage everyone to try at least one!