Perugina Baci Dark Chocolate with Whole & Chopped Hazelnuts uploaded by Jesana M.

BY PERUGINA

Baci® Perugina® Dark Chocolate with Whole & Chopped Hazelnuts.
(S. Johnson). see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney R.
This is my favorite foreign chocolate. I bought some of these years ago on a school trip to Italy, and I fell in love with them. I like that they come with a love quote wrapped with the chocolate. Every once in a while I'm lucky enough to find these at TJ Maxx or Marshall's for a good price. They are soo yummy!
Jesana M.
This is the more exquisite dark chocolate. The combination with the big hazelnut make a good combination. My edition have this beautiful messages in 4 idioms. Really, I very recommend. And the dark chocolate is very benefity for the health.
Shianne S.
Love LOVE these chocolates. During my time in Italy I actually visited the factory where they make these and it was incredible. I am a fan of many of their different flavors.
Colleen H.
Louisville, KY
OMG I LOVE THESE THINGS! I saw someone talking about these on a cooking show once and they sounded so amazing, but I couldn't find them anywhere except online... then I was teased (ONCE) and found them in this weird little store by my house that sells everything from gourmet candy to lawn furniture. I bought one to try them, fell IN LOVE, went back the next day and bought all they had, and haven't seen them since. :-( Guess that's a good thing though... I don't really need to keep them in the house ;-)
Valerie H.
San Marcos, TX
My roommate brought me back a box of these from Italy. I'm sure it tastes the same as in America, it's just a different language. Anyway, I think the little fortune cookie thing inside the chocolate wrapper is adorable! My friends love them. The chocolate itself is okay. I don't really like the peanut on top, and I'm more of a dark chocolate lover! It was a great gift though.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These little chocolate hazelnut cakes are not just simple chocolates they are a message you can give to a person you like.... they are good for both spirit and heart i would say, also if you like nutella you are going to love this...! I personally like to keep them in the fridge so when I eat them they are a little cold...!!!
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
Delicious Itallian chocolates. They are so yummy the cute little echolocates come with a message inside every wrapper. They have a dark chocolate coating with a milk interior with nuts. An item I occasionaly purchase on a special occasion. Do recommend these.
Jessica C.
Hard to find in the US outside of holiday time, these are worth the search! Good Italian chocolate and the whole hazlenut is awesome. The little note inside makes them really special. They're definitely my go-to for gift giving and I stock up when I find them.
Melinda B.
Bethel, OH
This is one of my favorite chocolate candies i will search high and low for them they melt in your mouth but also have that nut surprise center. Simply delicious.
B A.
I have had these before and they are so good. It's hard to find them I think I bought them at cost co or another one of those