BY PERUGINA

Perugina® 70% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sofyya L.
East Hanover, New Jersey
Delicious chocolate, delicious taste, tender texture. I very much recommend trying! For those who like not too sweet.
Maryanne N.
I have tried several brands of dark chocolate and this one is my favorite. The flavor is perfect and balanced. I make a special trip to World Market just to buy this.
Sophia H.
I like dark chocolate but this was bitter and not sweet enough for me. Dove and Hershey's dark chocolate is much better
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
One of my favorite types of chocolate! Perfect mix of bitter and sweet- exactly how dark chocolate should be!
Lucy J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are soooooo good they are very decadent and rich they have a very bitter flavor
Debra P.
Perugina offers its bittersweet chocolate as a nice introduction in the world of dark chocolate. I like the brand, having first sampled several of its offerings while visiting Epcot, part of Walt Disney World. Perugina Bittersweet is silky smooth, with both fruity and nutty notes, and that touch of balance keeps teh chocolate from being too sweet . As with most dark chocolate, Perugina Bittersweet is best savored in small amounts. There's no need to eat the whole bar in one sitting. Instead, enjoy a square and save the rest (well-wrapped) for another day. My recommendation? Enjoy Perugina with a dessert wine - and pretend you're in Italy!
Kelcie L.