BY PERT PLUS

A formula that rinses clean, won t build up and won t weigh down. To turn fine or thinning hair into full, thicker-looking, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Donna D.
Donna D.
Mayfield, KY
I have fine hair which requires a lot of products for styling. I use pert 2 in 1 volumizing shampoo daily and it cleans my hair without stripping and drying my hair and doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy and flat like some conditioners do. I have tried other shampoos and conditioners even more expensive and "professional " brands but keep going back to pert , it does the best for my hair. Ifor you have fine flat hair this is the one you should try.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Nichols, SC
This is okay, but I don't really recommend it. It seems to strip all the oils out of your hair, although it does leave it clean. I bought at wal-mart. My husband uses it and doesn't mind it. The price is low, I will not buy it again. I would try something else if you care about your hair and want it to not break.
Emi N.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate giving bad reviews and honestly I wanted to love this shampoo because of the clean scent; however it dried up my hair after the first use and I like other shampoos way better. It does keep the scalp clean, however, my hair feels like a bristle brush. Definitely not worth the repurchase.
Pert Plus work and smells great. It cleans your hair and conditions all at the same time. I have thing brown hair and would recommend to all.
marcy R.
marcy R.
Alvin, TX
This is one of my favorites shampoos love the long lasting smell and it really deep conditions my hair and gives it a lot of volume.
It truly works for me. I have thin hair and it does make a difference after using it for a while. It is my everyday shampoo.
Kelsy S.
Kelsy S.
Pittsfield, IL
LOVE how it's shampoo and conditioner and easy to use and cheap and wil last you a long time!
Katelyne C.
Katelyne C.
Georgetown, KY
Only shampoo I will use. Any other "volume" shampoo leaves my hair oily and limp. But this gives me a great boost and my hair isn't left fine and dull.
Pam W.
Pam W.
Berwick, IL
Pert Plus Volumizing gives a lift to the flat hair syndrome. Making it feel like a whole new head of hair!
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Carson City, NV
I have baby fine hair. It used to be the bane of my life. With the volumizing shampoo I no longer have that problem