BY PERT PLUS

2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner. Thickening 2x for fine, thinning hair. Great hair should be simple. Shampoo plus conditioner in a pH balanced fortifying formula that strengthens and helps boost density, for fuller and thicker-looking hair. Enriched with caffeine, hydrating vitamins and protein-dense minerals to quench dryness and add moisture to improve fine or thinning hair. see more...

Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
This is a mainstay in our house. It's typically for my husband, but when my little ones are upset that I'm taking a shower (heaven forbid!), it does hasten the process. It's a 2-in-1, and it doesn't strip my hair of all the natural oil, so in a pinch, it's good.
Kalley L.
Kalley L.
Tracy, Ca
I love the ease of using a combination shampoo and conditioner and I love the clean fresh feeling of pert plus. It leaves my hair soft yet not oily.
anna l.
anna l.
El Monte , CA
My head feels so itchy even after a day. My hair is so oily. I do not recommend this brand if your hair is oily.
Basma A.
Basma A.
Sterling Heights, MI
Wonderful shampoo&conditioner. Lasts me months. I love this shampoo its the only one i use and i get many compliments on my hair.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I use to use pert shampoo a lot and I really liked it. It has a great smell that stays with your hair.
Tania M.
Tania M.
Linden, NJ
Ive been using this all my life , not joking. It didn't do anything for my hair but my hair genes aren't that great.
Hannah k.
Hannah k.
Gresham, OR
I like it for after the gym because it works well at keeping your hair fresh but not dry.
Terrisa H.
Terrisa H.
East Lansing, MI
Pert plus is a smell of shampoo the whole family can agree upon. Clean and refreshing.
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
New Harbour trinity bay , Newfoundland and Labrador
Doesn't leave residue and makes hair look healthy and shiny. Would reccomeny it.. very affordable.
pak a.
pak a.
Toronto
Like this shampoo but gives me split ends faster then any other shampoo like it