Pert Plus Shampoo Classic Clean Plus Conditioner 1.7 Fl OZ Travel Size (2 PACK)

by Pert Plus

Medium Conditioning Formula 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner For Normal Hair was launched by the design house of Pert Plus. It is recommended for normal hair. 1.7 ounce Shampoo & Conditioner Medium Conditioning Formula 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner For...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pert Plus Shampoo Classic Clean Plus Conditioner 1.7 Fl OZ Travel Size (2 PACK)!
Pompano Beach, FL
When even head and shoulders didn’t work, pert, you always had my back! I tried head and shoulders for about two months fighting my dandruff and then saw pert and remembered that I had used it 8 years ago and it worked well and so I gave it another try and it’s never let me down. I do with it was a little more hydrating or maybe had some omegas or oils for the hair but besides that, smells great and works like nothing else!
Strawberry Blonde / Dandruff, Heat Protection, Split Ends / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Follansbee
When pert first came out it was an awesome shampoo. It has a great smell and was one of my favorites. My hair has always been oily and when pert became combined with a conditioner it ruined the shampoo for me to continue to use it. I just get so sad when the company changes what was once a great product into a crappy one.
Brunette / Color Protection / Oily, Wavy, Thick
North Charleston
This 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner is the only thing that prevents my hair from getting too oily. It has an amazing menthol like scent that is invigorating and wakes up your scalp. It is very moderately priced. I will not use anything else!
Reading, PA
Hubby and I use this to wash our hairs from time to time and honestly we are in love with the smell!
Black / Brittleness, Damage, Dry Scalp / Dry, Straight, Wavy