BY PERT PLUS

donniej b.
Lebanon, OH
If you have fine hair, use Pert Plus plus a conditioner.
If you like having clean, shiny, great smelling hair, you will love the way Pert Plus fits the bill.

Normally, I like to use a separate shampoo, and a separate cream rinse because my hair is so fine that I truly need a cream rinse to be able to do anything with it once it is dry.

Pert Plus feels squeaky clean when you are shampooing and rinsing, which is something I really like. It gives me the confidence I need that all the dirt and sweat from the day is being washed away. The scent of Pert Plus is also heavenly and stays with your hair until the next time you wash. This is also a positive side to Pert shampoo.
Shanielle H.
Newland , NC
I love this shampoo/conditioner. I have extremely thick hair and it never weighs it down. It always makes my hair feel so soft and clean. I use this 5 time a week. My hair smells great and feels great from shampoo to shampoo. I will always buy this!
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
I am in love with the smell of pert plus, this is the only reason I still buy this product. Sometimes I use it and still condition. I have started using pert plus for my 3 year old because he has extremely thick hair and again... I love the smell!
Jennie M.
Goldsboro, NC
I love Pert Plus Shampoo and Conditioner, especially when I am suffering from extremely dry scalp. I also love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel so clean. If you suffer from dry scalp or dandruff I highly recommend the Pert plus Shampoo and Conditioner for you and your Family.
Brenda S.
Sykesville, MD
My husband loves the shampoo and conditioner combination. It lathers up nicely and leaves his hair clean. HIs hair is thick, so this combination shampoo and conditioner helps.
Marlene A.
Nashville, TN
Pert Plus Shampoo and conditioner as a very good shampoo!!!
Very easy to use day to day!!!
But normally l use some extra conditioner when l use this shampoo!!!
I recommend!!!
Edward M.
Franklin , MA
Great product and also great price. Doesn't feel thick or stay in hair after rinsing. Great price for both a shampoo and conditioner together.
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS
Smells good ... Works on the hair.. Can purchase at Walmart.. Has a real good lather to it..
Tina C.
Good honest shampoos and conditioner in 1. Smells good, lathers well. Leaves hair clean and shiny and it's cheap!