BY PERT

Pert Plus Moisturizing 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner.
Moisturizing for dry hair deep conditioning formula.
13.5 fl oz/400 ml. see more...

Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sometimes in the winter I get dandruff and an itchy scalp and this is the only shampoo/conditioner that helps. It also prevents my hair from looking too oily which is a bonus for me since that is often a problem I have no matter how often I was my hair.
Jess W.
While this smells great and for awhile it will do that trick. Or leaves a waxy buildup.
Jennifer  S.
I'm sorry but I do not care for any two in one shampoos,this one Included . I have very oily straight hair and when ever I try this it just makes it impossible to get a brush or comb through my hair with out using an additional leave in conditioner or product on my hair. It makes it dry and brittle and makes my hair break off. Very unhappy with this one.
Mallorie L.
aurora, CO
My husband loves this shampoo 2 in 1. He is always complaining about itchy scalp with any other shampoo except for this one. I use it sometimes too. It's alright for me but great for him.
Cerena S.
Cincinnati
It makes my hair smell good but dose not remove tangles easily it is reasonably priced for shampoo . The smell is light but to strong
Charity K.
Oshawa, ON
I love the smell of Pert shampoo and conditioner 2 in 1. This is usually my go too shampoo when I am camping or on a short trip. It leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy looking with short periods of use. The reason I do not use this product all the time is because after many uses I find my hair gets dry. It is very inexpensive to buy.
Daphne P.
Lachute
I love this product a lot. Sometimes you get tired at night and you want to just throw something on your head in the shower so you can sleep, and this is the perfect 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner I've had. It's very relaxing and it soothes the scalp. The only thing I have to say is try not to get it in your eyes!
Charity K.
Oshawa, ON
Do you enjoy the smell of this product?