Pert Plus Medium Conditioning Formula, 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner, 33.9 Fl Oz.

BY PERT

Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
Pert is a less expensive alternative to the bigger, pricier hair care products. I felt like my hair felt stripped and kind of gunky afterwards. I just felt like it caused my hair to have some build up after use. Personally, I wouldn't use this product again.
sary g.
lo e usado es uno de los que me gusta porque nose me cae el pelo cuando lo uso y lo deja manejable me gusta el frescura