BY PERT PLUS

Daily dandruff with strengthening indredients. Formulated especially for men, this perfect combination of shampoo plus conditioner helps control dandruff with 1% pyrithione zinc, yet is gentle enough to use every day. It also rinses clean, so there's... see more...

claudia w.
claudia w.
Chatham, NH
My husbamd used it and he said it was ok, he is a man of few words, but i must say it did great things for his dandruff problem, the smell was ok, and the price was actually what you expect out of the type of shampoo, his hair wasn't as shiny as i was expecting but it did work for his dandruff that at the end is the reazon for getting this product
Kitty L.
Kitty L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite shampoo! After rinsing it off my there is this cooling sensation in my scalp that makes me feel so fresh and clean! I also love the way it smells and how I effectively removes all the dirt and oils in my hair. Will definitely repurchase!
Dannella V.
Dannella V.
Kansas City, MO
My fiancee uses this and at times i do also when my hair is just erratic. Not bad helps him with dandruff.
Laressa G.
Laressa G.
Russellville, AL
Great and does work but kinda pricey and it can be bought at Walmart but don't buy it regularly
jose c.
jose c.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
I like not the best but it works its aroma does not bother me and does his job (me agrada no es el mejor pero funciona su aroma no me molesta y hace su trabajo )
Rolando L.
Rolando L.
My wife buys it for my son and myself and it does the job. No more Dandruff. I really do recommend it.
Brent L.
Brent L.
Holland Landing
This stuff smells amazing and keeps my hair clean.. my scape has zero dandruff and the 2 in 1 cuts a bit off my shower time.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Egremont, Alberta
My husband really likes this product. My sons like the fragrance and the way their hair is so easy to care for.