BY PERT PLUS #50 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Lexi S.
LOVE this 2 in 1! It is not too drying and has a great smell that lingers. My whole family uses it!
Hannah L.
Kingston
I don’t use this on a regular basis, but it is nice for traveling so you can take one bottle instead of two. Works great and I always get compliments on how good my hair smells after using it!
Sarah M.
I don’t use this often , but every time I do, it messes up my hair. This will dry my ends out but leave my roots so oily. Usually I like to go a few days without washing my hair but when I use this, I have to wash my hair again the next day. It’s a bad product, I do not recommend
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
We always keep some of this in stock in our home! It makes my hair so clean and soft!
Jennifer I.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
It like a shampoo and conditioner that is separate. My son really likes it because it makes it convenient. When I’m in a hurry I think it’s convenient to but that is the only reason why I use it. I think they need to update the smell.
Kaitlin P.
Lake Orion
I recently started using this shampoo because I ran out of my previous choice (Lush: I Love Juicy). In order for me to completely lather my scalp, it takes over 5 pumps of this shampoo (I have the large version that comes with a pump). It lathers at first but then quickly goes away. I have a lot of hair, but it is not unmanageable by any means. My other shampoo has never done that. It is extremely frustrating because it shouldn’t take that much product to wash my hair. Wouldn’t recommend this to anyone.
Alany🤪 C.
Orlando
It works really well and It washes away dandruff instantly and the hair feels soft and smells so clean😁
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
This is a great cheaper option for a 2 in 1! I wouldn't use as my every day hair wash, but definitely one of my go-'tos to bring on vacation so I don't need to bring both shampoo and conditioner.
Mya S.
Wyoming , MI
So I have tried the best of the best hair products, crazy expensive ones, and the whole lot! But none made my hair so shiny, moisturized and smooth like Pert does, I have a dry scalp, so when I originally looked at this I didn't think it would match well, very satisfied, amazing value!
Celine B.
Asheville, NC
This worked really well on my hair for a long time. It kept it clean and soft feeling
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?