BY PERT PLUS

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Jeremy P.
Purvis, MS
Really enjoy this shampoo. Hair feels really good and refreshed after using. The fact that it is a 2 in 1 makes this a great buy. I also love the smell. I haven't found a better shampoo for my hair other than this. Very satisfied with the product, and currently do not look to replace my shampoo.
RACHEL M.
Cypress, TX
I recently started using this product in dec i was using it for a month and i can just say don't use it i started loosing my hair i realized it was the new product i loved the smell so i used very regularly but i didnt think anything about it do to the fact that usually when i shower i do loose some hair but so i ignored it untill i started to see my hair was falling a lot more and it was severely notacible in the front of my hair so it was time to analyze what had changed recently my stress level was the same at work, i was drinking water what was it ....! New product ahhh yup so i stopped hopefully im not to late😐
Holly Z.
Okmulgee, OK
Its a really good shampoo and conditioner. Made my hair soft and smell good. Didn't make my hair greasy.
Ononna K.
Fredericksburg, VA
This shampoo makes your hair very oily in a short amount of time, but it does lessen the itching from the dandruff.
Raul S.
Para cuando no tengo tiempo, me va genial, salgo al trabajo, me deja el cabello limpio y sin necesidad de usar otros productos complementarios.
Laura A.
Baytown, Tx
Love the combination of shampoo and conditioner, makes my life as a busy mom a little easier. Love this formula works really well!!!
VE-1090138 1.
I Don't like this product. better go other products. This dry my hair and scalp. recommend nor would buy
Jennifer H.
Newtown
Great daily shampoo with a clean, fresh scent. I used this shampoo all the time as a kid and still use it regularly as an adult. The shampoo plus conditioner works great with short hair.
Randall W.
Old Hickory, TN
I have used lots of different shampoos and conditioners. Pert Plus kept being the one I returned to. It is one of the cheaper products but only in price. It feels great and doesn't make your hair smell girly. This product is great for men who usually won't use 2 different kinds of products. This one is together. Great product
Marlyn B.
Winnipeg
Love this shampoo . Doesn't not irate my head and makes my hair very soft and I don't have to used 2 bottles it is all in one
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?