BY PERT PLUS #54 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Sarah M.
I don’t use this often , but every time I do, it messes up my hair. This will dry my ends out but leave my roots so oily. Usually I like to go a few days without washing my hair but when I use this, I have to wash my hair again the next day. It’s a bad product, I do not recommend
RACHEL M.
Cypress, TX
I recently started using this product in dec i was using it for a month and i can just say don't use it i started loosing my hair i realized it was the new product i loved the smell so i used very regularly but i didnt think anything about it do to the fact that usually when i shower i do loose some hair but so i ignored it untill i started to see my hair was falling a lot more and it was severely notacible in the front of my hair so it was time to analyze what had changed recently my stress level was the same at work, i was drinking water what was it ....! New product ahhh yup so i stopped hopefully im not to late😐
Ashlea L.
I have used this product off and on for years. I bought a bottle yesterday, and I washed my hair last night. This morning my hair looked oily, even though it was not. It also had a very rough texture. I used another shampoo to wash it out. It still is not completely out of my hair. I hope my hair is not ruined. I am very disappointed and will not buy it again.
VE-1090138 1.
I Don't like this product. better go other products. This dry my hair and scalp. recommend nor would buy
Donna H.
While this product is supposed to both shampoo and condition, my hair was tangly nonetheless and I had to use another conditioner.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I don't like this product. It is so bad. My hair got oily so fast after I used this. I like Pert, but I was really disappointed with this product.
Ambar M.
Lo use y no.... Realmente no me gusto, para sentir que limpiaba bien mi cabello lo tenia que usar varias veces, parte dejaba el cuero cabelludo reseco y termine con caspa 😛
Kaitlin P.
Lake Orion
I recently started using this shampoo because I ran out of my previous choice (Lush: I Love Juicy). In order for me to completely lather my scalp, it takes over 5 pumps of this shampoo (I have the large version that comes with a pump). It lathers at first but then quickly goes away. I have a lot of hair, but it is not unmanageable by any means. My other shampoo has never done that. It is extremely frustrating because it shouldn’t take that much product to wash my hair. Wouldn’t recommend this to anyone.
Courtney M.
I do not like the scent on this shampoo/conditioner. It smells and feels like a cheap hotel brand when you use it in your hair. I would definitely not repurchase this in a full size. It made my hair feel clean but not good if that makes any sense.
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
This mode does not favor acondionador shampo with me as I am of oily hair and this causes it to become oilier
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?