BY PERT PLUS #50 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Ambar M.
Lo use y no.... Realmente no me gusto, para sentir que limpiaba bien mi cabello lo tenia que usar varias veces, parte dejaba el cuero cabelludo reseco y termine con caspa 😛
Sarah S.
Pitcairn, PA
Works very well. My hair feels super clean after I use it. It leaves my hair soft and shiny . I have used it for the last two years and probably wont ever change.
Debra J.
Tacoma, WA
I've loved this shampoo since I was young , it makes my hair feel like its fresh and like all the products you've used are stripped from your hair so its bouncy.
Debbie C.
Warner Robins, GA
The smell of this product is awesome and it lasts for a couple of days. It makes my hair shiny and soft. The lather is rich and it feels the bathroom with a pleasant smell as you are showering.
John W.
Swartz Creek, MI
I have a military hair cut but I love the way my hair feels after using pert plus. I also use hair gel and the pert plus has no problem getting my hair clean and making it feel soft
Vickie D.
N Granville, NY
This is the only stuff I use makes my hair nice and smooth and it has a wonderful shine after. You don't have to worry about buying 2 separate bottles because everything is in one bottle.
Amy H.
Fort Worth, TX
I like 2-in-1 products because I'm too lazy to put in any conditioner otherwise! Pert works pretty well for my hair. It always feels clean, but it doesn't feel extremely soft.
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
Although the product was packaged extremely well it managed to leak a little. The packaging contained the leak and we simply rinsed the container. The product is great, we really like the pump because most shampoo containers are hard to handle when wet
Monica A.
Keeps the dandruff away and keeps my hair smooth and silky. What more can you ask for in a shampoo? I've tried other shampoos but none have been as effective.
Sarah C.
In my eyes, this is a classic! I remember using this as a child and loving it just as much as I do now. Leaves my hair feeling clean and smelling super fresh!
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?