BY PERT PLUS

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although the product was packaged extremely well it managed to leak a little. The packaging contained the leak and we simply rinsed the container. The product is great, we really like the pump because most shampoo containers are hard to handle when wet
Monica A.
Keeps the dandruff away and keeps my hair smooth and silky. What more can you ask for in a shampoo? I've tried other shampoos but none have been as effective.
Sarah C.
In my eyes, this is a classic! I remember using this as a child and loving it just as much as I do now. Leaves my hair feeling clean and smelling super fresh!
Edward M.
North Zulch, TX
The only shampoo I buy! It does great for my hair. It has just the right amount of conditioner. It is far superior to other 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioners.
John T.
West Haven, CT
I used pert as a child and they have not changed a bit! I love the scent. It cleans your hair vey well but there is sulfate in it but honestly I don't care.
Rpbert B.
Lewisville, TX
This is probably my favorite shampoo. I have used it for over ten years now. It gets my hair nice and clean, gives it a nice smell, and keeps the oil away.
Jasleen K.
South San Francisco, CA
It is a good shampoo and keeps your hair really healthy. You do not need much of it as long as your hair is wet and makes your hair smell really nice too.
Dave C.
Webster, NY
Does everything it says it will do. Cleans my hair great, no oily or greasy feeling. Love the combination of the shampoo and conditioner, takes a step out.
Veridiana V.
Arlington, VA
Nice. you can use every week and your hair will be soft. I would like to wont more 1 because i really like to use. I would like to win more of influenster
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has always been my go to hair shampoo when I don't feel like taking forever to wash my hair. It never weighs my hair down. I love it's classic smell.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?