BY PERT PLUS

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Aliyah A.
Banning, CA
Love the smell. It's good but I can't depend on it for shampoo and conditioner so I only use it as shampoo.
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not bad for a two in one. It keeps my hair from tangling but leaves it dry.
Debbie G.
Maiden, NC
This all my husband will use. He tell tell if i don't get just the right one, he said he can tell by the way it feels on his head.
Samantha G.
Berlin, MA
I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick. For some reason, whenever I use other shampoos and conditions, it makes my hair greasy and super fluffy. But, Pert 2-1 always makes my hair sleek, shiny, and very soft. I love it.
Jen T.
Round Lake, IL
My go to 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner when I am traveling. It is very clean smelling and it makes my hair feel very clean.
Andrea D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell , doesn't work wonders though. this is my go to when i run low on money ...
Debra J.
Tacoma, WA
I've loved this shampoo since I was young , it makes my hair feel like its fresh and like all the products you've used are stripped from your hair so its bouncy.
Melissa S.
Silvis, IL
I absolutely love this shampoo. it has the best fragrance, it makes my hair feel clean each time I use it.
Danielle  L.
Raven, VA
Our absolute favorite shampoo!!!! This is the only brand that we buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chrystal S.
Lavelle, PA
I've used Pert Shampoo for years. It is one of the few shampoo products that works on my thick,wavy hair. It is my go to shampoo. The price can't be beat. Absolutely effective on hair that can easily get out of control and frizzy from humidity. I would buy this again every time.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?