BY PERT PLUS

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Sravanthi B.
Woonsocket, RI
Marcy M.Atlanta, GA13 conversations
1 influenster found this helpful
I bought Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner mainly for the men in the house to use, but I did try it to see how it would do on my color treated grey wavy hair. It smelled good and cleaned my hair well, but I still felt like I needed to use conditioner after to make my hair feel as silky and smooth as usual. The men love it
Christina D.
Somerville, MA
My hair dresser told me to stop using conditioner in my hair because it makes my hair too greasy, so after trying out many different types of shampoo, I stumbled upon Pert Plus. I didn't expect it to work so well on my hair, but it keeps it wavy and volumized without being greasy. I love it! It also has an awesome clean and fresh smell.
Emily H.
Aurora, CO
I love using this shampoo. Even though it's a 2 in 1 and some people don't like them. I always get compliments on how soft and shiny my hair looks. It's a great product and it smells great too.
Evan P.
Tampa, FL
Good stuff actually helps with my dandruff. Makes my hair feel soft and not itchy. Smell could be better but i fell like the lack of fragrance is probably why it helps with dry itchy scalp.
MITZI L.
GAINESVILLE, VA
Very pleasant fragrance and does a pretty good job in shampooing and conditioning hair. I love the concept of shampoo and conditioner in one convenient and time saving bottle.
marie b.
Whittier, CA
2 in 1 shampoos are not for me. I have not found one that leave my hair smooth yet. This one works great, but hair is not as soft and smooth as if you had used conditioner.
Margarita G.
Pert Plus classic clean 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner is amazing! My teenage son uses it every other day when he takes a shower use that as a shampoo conditioner and body wash as such a multi-purpose bottle I love how to save space and does the job of three different things
Ambar M.
Lo use y no.... Realmente no me gusto, para sentir que limpiaba bien mi cabello lo tenia que usar varias veces, parte dejaba el cuero cabelludo reseco y termine con caspa ūüėõ
Sarah S.
Pitcairn, PA
Works very well. My hair feels super clean after I use it. It leaves my hair soft and shiny . I have used it for the last two years and probably wont ever change.
Debra J.
Tacoma, WA
I've loved this shampoo since I was young , it makes my hair feel like its fresh and like all the products you've used are stripped from your hair so its bouncy.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?