BY PERT PLUS

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Samantha G.
Berlin, MA
I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick. For some reason, whenever I use other shampoos and conditions, it makes my hair greasy and super fluffy. But, Pert 2-1 always makes my hair sleek, shiny, and very soft. I love it.
Victoria W.
Port Huron, MI
I've been buying this for my hubby for roughly 7 years now, it's the only shampoo he will use, and he uses it as bodywash. I've just recently started using it for my hair because of dandruff issues, so far so good!
Shanielle H.
Newland , NC
I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel! I have really thick hair so separate conditioner leaves it very flat and heavy. Pert plus has the right amount of conditioner!
christina n.
I love the smell of this shampoo !!! It leaves my hair smelling fresh and clean. My hair is naturally straight and it is sometimes dry but using this kind of helped it be more smooth. It's a two in one product which is always beneficial.
Isabel D.
I absolutely love using this pert plus classic 2in 1 shampoo and conditioner my hair is natural and this shampoo leaves my hair soft and clean I love the smell of this product
Judy E.
I have used other brands of shampoo and I have very sensitive scalp and this product keeps my scalp in great shape! Not to mention my entire family can use this one shampoo!
Laura M.
Clawson, MI
My go to 2 in 1 for everyday use. Definitely a must have in our house. Love the ease of having shampoo and conditioner in one bottle and it works great in my thick hair!
Jodi H.
Buffalo, NY
I use this on my older children because they have grown out of the kids shampoo but still are not ready to use shampoo and conditioner when washing. This gives enough conditioner to allow me to comb their hair without complaint.
Beth M.
Elkhart, IN
Doesn't dry my hair out and for the price I think it does an amazing job. I like the smell of it too and I have a lot of hair and feel like I don't have to use that much.
Shawna G.
Dayton, OR
I use pert plus because of dandruff. I feel like it does its job and it controls my dandruff. My kids also battle dandruff and they also use pert plus. We really don't have any complaints. The smell is great, not too strong.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?