BY PERT PLUS

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Lisa D.
Harrodsburg, KY
Favorite shampoo. Wonderful smell leaving your hair full of body and shine. Highly recommend
Michelle T.
Enterprise, AL
I love how this works. I love the scent. I also like how it does not make my hair feel greasy.
Samantha G.
Berlin, MA
I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick. For some reason, whenever I use other shampoos and conditions, it makes my hair greasy and super fluffy. But, Pert 2-1 always makes my hair sleek, shiny, and very soft. I love it.
Mistie H.
Madisonville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for a small price! it keeps my hair clean and bouncy.ive always been a fan of pert plus!
Debbie G.
Maiden, NC
This all my husband will use. He tell tell if i don't get just the right one, he said he can tell by the way it feels on his head.
Jen T.
Round Lake, IL
My go to 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner when I am traveling. It is very clean smelling and it makes my hair feel very clean.
Steven R.
Harrisburg
This stuff really cleans my hair. It also makes it feel as soft as a bag of kittens. The smell could have a better sent to it but it isn't too bad.
Jessica C.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried so many dandruff shampoos and think Pert has promise. I stick with it because I love that it is shampoo + conditioner and that makes life a lot easier for me because I have long hair.

I wish this shampoo were a lot stronger because other than that fact-I like it.
Danielle  L.
Raven, VA
Our absolute favorite shampoo!!!! This is the only brand that we buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer K.
Lorain
When I purchase this product i know it will always be the best for my money have been using this product for 15+ years
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?