BY PERT PLUS

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Samantha P.
I love this product for a quick clean of my hair when I'm running short on time or just need to clean up after being outside. It's easy to use, affordable, long lasting, and I would recommend this product.
Andrea M.
I Love this stuff it makes me wake up whenever I am taking my shower that fresh scent. Brings back kid memories . We use to use it all the time when I was growing up. I just recently bought it because it was such a good deal. The price is great and I would highly recommend it.
christy m.
Greenville, KY
I love pert plus classic clean 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner.. I use this product almost every time that I shampoo my hair. It makes my hair feel clean and healthy and soft. I really love this shampoo. I would recommend it to other people. If you haven't tried it you need to.
Jessica C.
Indianapolis , IN
I have tried so many dandruff shampoos and think Pert has promise. I stick with it because I love that it is shampoo + conditioner and that makes life a lot easier for me because I have long hair.

I wish this shampoo were a lot stronger because other than that fact-I like it.
Melanie H.
Orlando, FL
I use this product sometimes especially when I'm in a rush. I feel that it gets the job done, but sometimes dries my hair out and also strips it of the blue hair color I use. I wish that it would put more moisture in my hair, but other than that I will continue to use it.
Andrea Karla P.
Daytona Beach, FL
Because of my acne, my dermatologist recommended that I buy a pert. It is VERY AFFORDABLE and reasonable so with my oily black hair, it help ease the oil and decrease pimple production. I bought it at my local walmart and am very satisfied with the product.
Janae F.
Lakeland, FL
This is probably one of my all time favorite shampoos. It smells absolutely fantastic! I use it all the time! It doesn't make my head itch or irritated. Makes my hair smell so good! It's very refreshing on my scalp also.
Pam W.
Eldred, PA
Pert plus is my husbands favorite and he wants this over anything else. It leaves you feeling clean and I know that my hair is clean after I'm done using it. 2 in 1 is the best because you don't have to have 2 bottles in the shower. Pretty inexpensive.
Jennifer H.
Newtown
Great daily shampoo with a clean, fresh scent. I used this shampoo all the time as a kid and still use it regularly as an adult. The shampoo plus conditioner works great with short hair.
Vi P.
I had doubts about this product because I thought 2-in-1's don't work as well. However, I've been using this for the last few months and I love it! The smell is really nice and it doesn't leave my hair greasy at all. Plus, it gets me out of the shower faster!
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?

Walmart