BY PERT PLUS

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Christine S.
Shreveport, LA
This shampoo smells great! It makes my hair feel squeaky clean and the fragrance lasts a while. I do use an extra conditioner every so often with it..
Carla S.
El Paso, TX
So far I love this product the price, the scent and it keeps my hair nice for a few days until my next shower.
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has always been my go to hair shampoo when I don't feel like taking forever to wash my hair. It never weighs my hair down. I love it's classic smell.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my go to product since last few years...BEST SHAMPOO for the BEST Price.
This is a good value shampoo plus conditioner which leaves my hair soft and shiny and smells great. I use this product daily and it is really soft on my hair.

Samantha G.
Berlin, MA
I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick. For some reason, whenever I use other shampoos and conditions, it makes my hair greasy and super fluffy. But, Pert 2-1 always makes my hair sleek, shiny, and very soft. I love it.
Andrea D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell , doesn't work wonders though. this is my go to when i run low on money ...
Danielle  L.
Raven, VA
Our absolute favorite shampoo!!!! This is the only brand that we buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Melissa S.
Silvis, IL
I absolutely love this shampoo. it has the best fragrance, it makes my hair feel clean each time I use it.
Andrew L.
San Jose, CA
This product was cheap and worked well for me. 2 in 1 allowed me to have conditioner without buying a separate product!
Chrystal S.
Lavelle, PA
I've used Pert Shampoo for years. It is one of the few shampoo products that works on my thick,wavy hair. It is my go to shampoo. The price can't be beat. Absolutely effective on hair that can easily get out of control and frizzy from humidity. I would buy this again every time.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?