BY PERT PLUS

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Christine S.
Shreveport, LA
This shampoo smells great! It makes my hair feel squeaky clean and the fragrance lasts a while. I do use an extra conditioner every so often with it..
Tabor C.
Spokane, WA
This smell amazing and really feels like I'm cleaning my head and conditioning at the same time! I take this when ever I go out of town and is great for on the go. It doesn't have a strong or feminine sent which I reall like.
Samantha G.
Berlin, MA
I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick. For some reason, whenever I use other shampoos and conditions, it makes my hair greasy and super fluffy. But, Pert 2-1 always makes my hair sleek, shiny, and very soft. I love it.
Christina D.
Somerville, MA
My hair dresser told me to stop using conditioner in my hair because it makes my hair too greasy, so after trying out many different types of shampoo, I stumbled upon Pert Plus. I didn't expect it to work so well on my hair, but it keeps it wavy and volumized without being greasy. I love it! It also has an awesome clean and fresh smell.
Aliyah A.
Banning, CA
Love the smell. It's good but I can't depend on it for shampoo and conditioner so I only use it as shampoo.
Brandi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm using this currently and I love it ! It has a great smell and long lasting . My hair is so silky after using it
Jonah C.
conover, wi
Nice smelling and deep cleaning shampoo. Did the job well and I may consider going back to using this again in the future.
Alex H.
A nice and cheap shampoo and conditioner. very good value for the money you are spending.
Tanya S.
Denham Springs, LA
My husband uses this I've used it a couple,of times it smells amazing and it made my hair so soft
Lisa D.
Harrodsburg, KY
Favorite shampoo. Wonderful smell leaving your hair full of body and shine. Highly recommend
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?