BY PERT PLUS #57 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Heidi P.
Hampstead , NC
Pert plus has been a staple in my bathroom since I was a little girl! The smell is wonderful and nostalgic for me, ( takes me back) my son has very thick coarse hair so I like to use it on him to give a little conditioning to his hair!
Keri B.
I love this shampoo/conditioner. It smells great and I use it every time I take a shower. It's very convenient and quick. It saves time since you only lather up your hair once. It is also east to hold. It's always me go to combination product these days!
Tricia K.
Redlands, CA
My go to shampoo/ conditioner. I have super straight hair and this product is the only brand I know that can get rid of my oily hair and keep it smelling nice and oil free. It is cheap compared to other brands and does twice the job. Even took a whole bottle with me when I went traveling. Been PERT for over five years.
Madalena N.
I use this every day. my hair is thick and wavy which makes it harder to do anything with it. with pert, my hair has dramatically changed from frizzy waves to perfect curls. it's a dream come true and smells nice on the plus side.
sundas z.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Pert plus oldie but a goody I love pert plus shampoo and I love this classic clean 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner .it deeply cleans my hair giving them fresh and silky smooth hair. my hair.It gives shine to my hair which last a f r days and nakes,my hair looks healthy. it also has a beautiful fresh scent. love it
Tabor C.
Spokane, WA
This smell amazing and really feels like I'm cleaning my head and conditioning at the same time! I take this when ever I go out of town and is great for on the go. It doesn't have a strong or feminine sent which I reall like.
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
The price is cheap and it smells good! I'm not really a big fan of 2 in 1 for adults because conditioner only goes on your tips not on your roots! Shampoo is meant for your roots.( cosmetology student) and it makes my hair greasy.
Davina B.
Dodge City, KS
Really great 2 in 1. It doesn't smell the best, but it works great at getting your hair clean without leaving any residue. also, the conditioner works great, i don't have to brush my hair very much to get it untangled
Jeremy P.
Purvis, MS
Really enjoy this shampoo. Hair feels really good and refreshed after using. The fact that it is a 2 in 1 makes this a great buy. I also love the smell. I haven't found a better shampoo for my hair other than this. Very satisfied with the product, and currently do not look to replace my shampoo.
Samantha P.
I love this product for a quick clean of my hair when I'm running short on time or just need to clean up after being outside. It's easy to use, affordable, long lasting, and I would recommend this product.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?