BY PERT PLUS

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use Pert frequently when I'm in a rush because it has both shampoo and conditioner in it. It has a great scent and is sold a low price. I typically like using both a shampoo and a conditioner but this is a great combination hair product and I would buy it again!
Nancy F.
Hollister, CA
My mother always purchased this since I was a little girl. It cleans the hair very well. I like that it helps with dandruff and same time smells fabulous! My hair is dandruffy and oily and using this product has helped diminish this problem of mine.
Wendy H.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im currently using this product .. Used it up .. Its a great price but not great.. If you have dull fine hair this will dry up your hair .. It has a great smell but doesn't condition your hair.. Would recommend to use a leave in conditioner with this
Natalie R.
Shoreline, WA
Hair felt dirty after use. doesn't nurish the hair well for women but is a good shampoo for men with short hair. my hair had to be washed everyday with this shampoo and the conditioner aspect was weak and my hair had many knots and tangles after use
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my go to product since last few years...BEST SHAMPOO for the BEST Price.
This is a good value shampoo plus conditioner which leaves my hair soft and shiny and smells great. I use this product daily and it is really soft on my hair.

Ruby B.
Boulder, CO
This stuff is great! I used to use it on my hair, on mornings that were going by so fast, but I knew I had to take a shower, and dry shampoo wouldn't do the job. I like this except for that it doesn't make my hair as soft, because of the mixture of the shampoo and conditioner, so sometimes I add a little more conditioner to my hair.
Keri B.
I love this shampoo/conditioner. It smells great and I use it every time I take a shower. It's very convenient and quick. It saves time since you only lather up your hair once. It is also east to hold. It's always me go to combination product these days!
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
Pert plus has been a staple in my bathroom since I was a little girl! The smell is wonderful and nostalgic for me, ( takes me back) my son has very thick coarse hair so I like to use it on him to give a little conditioning to his hair!
Tricia K.
Redlands, CA
My go to shampoo/ conditioner. I have super straight hair and this product is the only brand I know that can get rid of my oily hair and keep it smelling nice and oil free. It is cheap compared to other brands and does twice the job. Even took a whole bottle with me when I went traveling. Been PERT for over five years.
Madalena N.
I use this every day. my hair is thick and wavy which makes it harder to do anything with it. with pert, my hair has dramatically changed from frizzy waves to perfect curls. it's a dream come true and smells nice on the plus side.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?