BY PERT PLUS #50 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Lauren M.
Broad Brook, CT
I Love this, it leaves my hair feeling clean and fresh and smelling really good. I have dry scalp, so some shampoos make my hair flaky but this does not! If you have dry scalp I recommend using this, its cheap, it's one step, it smells fresh and it does it's job.
Ashlea L.
I have used this product off and on for years. I bought a bottle yesterday, and I washed my hair last night. This morning my hair looked oily, even though it was not. It also had a very rough texture. I used another shampoo to wash it out. It still is not completely out of my hair. I hope my hair is not ruined. I am very disappointed and will not buy it again.
Andrea B.
Esto es grandioso. El holor es increíble , te dura completamente todo el día sin ningún problema. Aparte que deja cedido y súper fresco tu cabello. No lo deja grasoso ni lo deja seco, es perfecto. Lo mejor de todo son los diferentes olores que maneja pert.😉
Sarah B.
I use Pert frequently when I'm in a rush because it has both shampoo and conditioner in it. It has a great scent and is sold a low price. I typically like using both a shampoo and a conditioner but this is a great combination hair product and I would buy it again!
Natalie R.
Shoreline, WA
Hair felt dirty after use. doesn't nurish the hair well for women but is a good shampoo for men with short hair. my hair had to be washed everyday with this shampoo and the conditioner aspect was weak and my hair had many knots and tangles after use
Wendy H.
Los Angeles , CA
Im currently using this product .. Used it up .. Its a great price but not great.. If you have dull fine hair this will dry up your hair .. It has a great smell but doesn't condition your hair.. Would recommend to use a leave in conditioner with this
Nancy F.
Hollister, CA
My mother always purchased this since I was a little girl. It cleans the hair very well. I like that it helps with dandruff and same time smells fabulous! My hair is dandruffy and oily and using this product has helped diminish this problem of mine.
Nicole G.
Belleville, IL
I actually use this for my dogs and it works wonders! If your dog has sensitive skin this may not be a great option, but for my naturally smelly mastiff this is a great product! It leaves her smelling fresh and clean and doesn't cause her to itch or be excessively dry. I bathe her monthly with it and it does a good job keeping her stink under control.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
This has been my go to product since last few years...BEST SHAMPOO for the BEST Price.
This is a good value shampoo plus conditioner which leaves my hair soft and shiny and smells great. I use this product daily and it is really soft on my hair.

Ruby B.
Boulder, CO
This stuff is great! I used to use it on my hair, on mornings that were going by so fast, but I knew I had to take a shower, and dry shampoo wouldn't do the job. I like this except for that it doesn't make my hair as soft, because of the mixture of the shampoo and conditioner, so sometimes I add a little more conditioner to my hair.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?