BY PERT PLUS

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Amy H.
Fort Worth, TX
I like 2-in-1 products because I'm too lazy to put in any conditioner otherwise! Pert works pretty well for my hair. It always feels clean, but it doesn't feel extremely soft.
Ononna K.
Fredericksburg, VA
This shampoo makes your hair very oily in a short amount of time, but it does lessen the itching from the dandruff.
Haleigh W.
Worked great for dandruff but sometimes left my hair a little on the greasy side which is unusual because my hair doesn't grease that much naturally.
Debbie C.
Warner Robins, GA
The smell of this product is awesome and it lasts for a couple of days. It makes my hair shiny and soft. The lather is rich and it feels the bathroom with a pleasant smell as you are showering.
Scott Z.
Ocean, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo. It is the only kind that makes my hair feel clean and get the body I want
Naiyurima G.
Smells great and it's so good for my hair! I love it and i recommend for anyone
Michelle T.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is a very drying shampoo and conditioner, and the smell is really strong. I only used this whenever I ran out of my other shampoo.
Christine S.
Shreveport, LA
This shampoo smells great! It makes my hair feel squeaky clean and the fragrance lasts a while. I do use an extra conditioner every so often with it..
Lisa C.
I love the smell! It just don't clean like it should! It leaves my hair dry and that is what I don't like!!
Vickie D.
N Granville, NY
This is the only stuff I use makes my hair nice and smooth and it has a wonderful shine after. You don't have to worry about buying 2 separate bottles because everything is in one bottle.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?