BY PERT PLUS #57 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Adyel J.
My mom buys this shampoo / conditioner for our house & I've been using it for years. I can honestly say it's awesome! It's perfect for that quick & refreshing clean every so often and doesn't completely strip your hair of it's natural oils. It smells nice, is easy to use, and it's quick!
Teigh L.
I love using 2-n-1 shampoo and Pert Plus was the very first one I've ever used. I've since tried other 2-n-1s but always find myself going back to Pert.

It works just well as other 2-n-1 'higher end' shampoos but at a fraction of the cost.

Save yourself some money and give Pert a try!
Chrystal S.
Lavelle, PA
I've used Pert Shampoo for years. It is one of the few shampoo products that works on my thick,wavy hair. It is my go to shampoo. The price can't be beat. Absolutely effective on hair that can easily get out of control and frizzy from humidity. I would buy this again every time.
Stacie C.
Bunker Hill, IL
I bought this product, not knowing what to think about it. But when I bought it, and took it home and used it. I was very happy with the product, I would recommend any to use it. The scent is amazing, I use this product on a daily basis, and have had no problems with this product.
Raisa R.
Queens Vlg, NY
I think this product is so underated many people have not even heard of the brand and idk why! Literally every time I wash my hair with this, I love it. I have very fine, straight hair and it gets oily quick but once i use this i can just smell how clean my hair is and also feel it.
FullTimeJazmin V.
I love this product for travel! Its great for all hair types, so my entire family can use it and I only have to carry one bottle. Its affordable and easy available in various stores. The scent is refreshing and the formula leaves our hair feeling extra clean and soft. Good stuff!
Mariah R.
Wellsboro, PA
I like the size and the smell of this and that it is a 2 in 1, however if you're using it for dandruff I would just recommend skipping to Selsum Blue. I've always had horrible dandruff and this made no notable difference in it when I was using it. I would recommend for mild dandruff but no more.
MEGHAN T.
I love Pert Plus. This is my go to for de-tangling, etc. It has a pleasant smell and I have been using it for years. I feel like the formula has stayed the same and I get a great look and clean soft feeling from one thorough wash. I cant recommend Pert Plus enough!
Verlinda S.
Millcreek, UT
This 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner combo works really well. I like hair is easy to comb out after shampooing. It also smells great, I like the fresh scent. It conditions my hair with the right amount of conditioner.....my hair feels, normal after using this. No regrets!
Lauren M.
Broad Brook, CT
I Love this, it leaves my hair feeling clean and fresh and smelling really good. I have dry scalp, so some shampoos make my hair flaky but this does not! If you have dry scalp I recommend using this, its cheap, it's one step, it smells fresh and it does it's job.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?