BY PERT PLUS

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Andrée M.
Shawinigan-Sud
J adore ce shampoing, mes cheveux sont dout et luisant je l utilise régulièerement plusieurs fois par semaine, je les sèeche avec le sèchoire et parfois applique de la mousse ou gel coiffant
Ashley B.
London, ON
I love how this 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner leaves my hair soft and silk without the weighed down feeling of other 2 in 1 products on the market. I'm a fan and have been for years!
Alexia R.
Cuernavaca, Morelos
I had been using the same shampoo and conditioner for a long while and one day I decided to just try something new. I would normally never buy a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner and I bought this one by accident...I absolutely loved it. My hair has been smooth and shiny everyday since I've started using it. I finally found a shampoo that I really love!
Allison M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps my hair perfectly clean with no hassles or damages. Leaves hair smooth and soft even after a couple days without washing.
Sylvie B.
I love pert plus Classic clean 2 in 1 car this is gentle on my hair and very good price. At Always redo .
Stephanie D.
Hastings
Altough my hair was shiny this product sometimes left my hair feeling dry and britle. When i started using it i was fine after a while my hair looked terrible
Shelley C.
Smelled great, hair felt nice and soft after use. I would recommend this to anyone who wanted to try a different shampoos!
Lee L.
I used the anti dandruff formula and not only did it make my head itch I never had more flakes come out of my hair. By the time I washed and rinsed my hair smelled like I had just poured a bottle of men's cologne in my hair I was not very impressed with this product
gretfely r.
I like this product because of its dual function but also has disadvantages such that having accondicionador and must apply shampoo on the scalp and this does not work if you are oily hair and scalp conditioner does not help much. I recommend it for chcicas who have dry hair as it can provide suppleness looking at a single product.
Diamond E.
I steal this from my boyfriend when I'm in a rush. It's quick and doesn't weigh down my fine medium length hair. No complaints but it isn't moisturizing enough for daily use for my hair.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?