BY PERT PLUS #57 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Sue W.
This is a great shampoo for your teen age boys. This way they condition , also and it cleans their hair well. I like it but like to condition separately.
Yesired D.
Aunque aquí en Venezuela viene en otra presentación , sigue siendo uno de los mejores para quienes poseen caspa y deja el cabello suave y manejable
Raul S.
Para cuando no tengo tiempo, me va genial, salgo al trabajo, me deja el cabello limpio y sin necesidad de usar otros productos complementarios.
Anny d.
maracaibo
EXCELENNTE PRODUCTO ES TODO LO QUE NECESITO PARA QUE MI CABELLO ESTE TOTALMENTE HIDRATADO Y MANEJABLE ADEMAS DEJA UN OLOR RICO A MI CAVELLOO.
Desmond W.
Pretty good to use like it very much use it most of the time and I buy it in Walmart I mix very product I use I don't just stay with one
Karina M.
Es muy bueno por que al mismo tiempo que lavas tu cabello lo estas reparando del daño de los distintos aparatos que dia a dia usamos
Donna H.
While this product is supposed to both shampoo and condition, my hair was tangly nonetheless and I had to use another conditioner.
Mariana P.
Wash my hair with. I leave the hair soft and with a pleasant odor, leaves as light hair and some shine. this enough to wear daily.
Allison M.
Keeps my hair perfectly clean with no hassles or damages. Leaves hair smooth and soft even after a couple days without washing.
Angelina B.
Me gusta pert plus holor muy rico muy bueno para el cabello practico saludable lo recomiendo y lo uso quisiera muestras grasias
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?