BY PERT PLUS

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Sue W.
This is a great shampoo for your teen age boys. This way they condition , also and it cleans their hair well. I like it but like to condition separately.
Fauzia A.
Mississauga
I have used this shampoo a lot. It makes my hair soft and increases volume. I will recommend this shampoo 2in1 for all. Still I prefer separate conditioner but it gives me same result nice and fluffy hair. I am satisfied with this product.
Zhwan A.
HAMILTON, ON
It's good shampoo it cleans good and give you a shinny and smooth hair I recommend
Natascha M.
Pitchers Farm, NS
Love it! Leaves our hair soft and shiny!
I recommend it, it is not expensive and smells wonderful. It works just as good as any other one. Go ahead and try it, i bet you will like it ūüėä
Lidia F.
Este producto es considerablemente bueno pero creo que la textura no es muy buena, ya que, un shampoo te Cora bastante espuma y eso permite utilizar menos productos, lo cual este no lo hace.
Luisa L.
Me gusta como huele pero no me gusta como me deja el cabello después de dos semanas de uasrlo me lo deja el cabello pesado
Lee L.
I used the anti dandruff formula and not only did it make my head itch I never had more flakes come out of my hair. By the time I washed and rinsed my hair smelled like I had just poured a bottle of men's cologne in my hair I was not very impressed with this product
Hayley A.
Richmond, British Columbia
Great for hair washing when I just don't have time to pamper my hair! It's basic, but it gets my hair clean. I also use it on my kids - 2-in-1 that works is a must for two kids who hate having their hair washed!
Raul S.
Para cuando no tengo tiempo, me va genial, salgo al trabajo, me deja el cabello limpio y sin necesidad de usar otros productos complementarios.
Dulce I.
I don't find anything too outstanding about this shampoo, it does its job by cleaning your scalp which is something that I love, whenever I buy this product I use it daily, the packaging is just normal and I don't like the color, but I mean the product is what it counts and not the color of the packaging, I would recommend this product just because you can feel that it actally cleans your hair.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?