BY PERT PLUS

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Paisly M.
Quebec
Smells great feels great ! Leaves hair feeling clean and shinny and the scalp feeling fresh !! I like to use it more often in the summer because it feels like it really takes all the oils out !
Diamond E.
I steal this from my boyfriend when I'm in a rush. It's quick and doesn't weigh down my fine medium length hair. No complaints but it isn't moisturizing enough for daily use for my hair.
Tammy B.
Egremont, Alberta
Love it...This 2 in 1 is amazing. this product cleans, conditions, shines and you have no more tangles, it is really nice. I would grade this product 8 out of 10.
Catherine C.
Love the smell, Pert Plus works quite well. not to sure about the conditioner and shampoo in one bottle, found I had to use conditioner to get knots out of my hair
Jean E. W.
Oshawa
This is a fabulous @ in ! shampoo and conditioner. It works on all types of hair and is never heavy or oily. it's easy to use especially in the convenient pump!
Stephanie D.
Hastings
Altough my hair was shiny this product sometimes left my hair feeling dry and britle. When i started using it i was fine after a while my hair looked terrible
Sue W.
This is a great shampoo for your teen age boys. This way they condition , also and it cleans their hair well. I like it but like to condition separately.
Yesired D.
Aunque aquí en Venezuela viene en otra presentación , sigue siendo uno de los mejores para quienes poseen caspa y deja el cabello suave y manejable
Raul S.
Para cuando no tengo tiempo, me va genial, salgo al trabajo, me deja el cabello limpio y sin necesidad de usar otros productos complementarios.
Anny d.
maracaibo
EXCELENNTE PRODUCTO ES TODO LO QUE NECESITO PARA QUE MI CABELLO ESTE TOTALMENTE HIDRATADO Y MANEJABLE ADEMAS DEJA UN OLOR RICO A MI CAVELLOO.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?