BY PERT PLUS #57 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Stevie Jo T.
I always use this product whenever my hair needs a clean slate. After using products all the time my hair often becomes oily quickly over time. So this is how I kind of start over. It's always a go too for a nice clean and refreshed feeling.
Sun P.
Pert is one of the brands that are none expensive but do a great job, it's the only shampoo that works for my curly hair and it does an amazing job at detangling. Amazing smell
Hayley A.
Richmond, British Columbia
Great for hair washing when I just don't have time to pamper my hair! It's basic, but it gets my hair clean. I also use it on my kids - 2-in-1 that works is a must for two kids who hate having their hair washed!
Paisly M.
Quebec
Smells great feels great ! Leaves hair feeling clean and shinny and the scalp feeling fresh !! I like to use it more often in the summer because it feels like it really takes all the oils out !
Diamond E.
I steal this from my boyfriend when I'm in a rush. It's quick and doesn't weigh down my fine medium length hair. No complaints but it isn't moisturizing enough for daily use for my hair.
Catherine C.
Love the smell, Pert Plus works quite well. not to sure about the conditioner and shampoo in one bottle, found I had to use conditioner to get knots out of my hair
Tammy B.
Egremont, Alberta
Love it...This 2 in 1 is amazing. this product cleans, conditions, shines and you have no more tangles, it is really nice. I would grade this product 8 out of 10.
Sabrina S.
This shampoo has an amazing scent, and it leaves my hair looking fresh after every single shower. The only thing I wish for is that it would make my hair look less dry afterwards, and more soft looking.
Jean E. W.
Oshawa
This is a fabulous @ in ! shampoo and conditioner. It works on all types of hair and is never heavy or oily. it's easy to use especially in the convenient pump!
Stephanie D.
Hastings
Altough my hair was shiny this product sometimes left my hair feeling dry and britle. When i started using it i was fine after a while my hair looked terrible
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?