BY PERT PLUS #57 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Alexia R.
Cuernavaca, Morelos
I had been using the same shampoo and conditioner for a long while and one day I decided to just try something new. I would normally never buy a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner and I bought this one by accident...I absolutely loved it. My hair has been smooth and shiny everyday since I've started using it. I finally found a shampoo that I really love!
Dulce I.
I don't find anything too outstanding about this shampoo, it does its job by cleaning your scalp which is something that I love, whenever I buy this product I use it daily, the packaging is just normal and I don't like the color, but I mean the product is what it counts and not the color of the packaging, I would recommend this product just because you can feel that it actally cleans your hair.
Lee L.
I used the anti dandruff formula and not only did it make my head itch I never had more flakes come out of my hair. By the time I washed and rinsed my hair smelled like I had just poured a bottle of men's cologne in my hair I was not very impressed with this product
gretfely r.
I like this product because of its dual function but also has disadvantages such that having accondicionador and must apply shampoo on the scalp and this does not work if you are oily hair and scalp conditioner does not help much. I recommend it for chcicas who have dry hair as it can provide suppleness looking at a single product.
Fauzia A.
Mississauga
I have used this shampoo a lot. It makes my hair soft and increases volume. I will recommend this shampoo 2in1 for all. Still I prefer separate conditioner but it gives me same result nice and fluffy hair. I am satisfied with this product.
Lidia F.
Este producto es considerablemente bueno pero creo que la textura no es muy buena, ya que, un shampoo te Cora bastante espuma y eso permite utilizar menos productos, lo cual este no lo hace.
Andrée M.
Shawinigan-Sud
J adore ce shampoing, mes cheveux sont dout et luisant je l utilise régulièerement plusieurs fois par semaine, je les sèeche avec le sèchoire et parfois applique de la mousse ou gel coiffant
Mirla N.
Es un shampoo con el proposito de ahorrar tiempo y dinero al solo comprar una botella. Sin embargo no es fuera de lo normal, en mi opnion es mejor usar shampoo y acondicionador separados porque cumplen la funcion mas especifica. Este shampoo te saca del apuro
Ashley B.
London, ON
I love how this 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner leaves my hair soft and silk without the weighed down feeling of other 2 in 1 products on the market. I'm a fan and have been for years!
Natascha M.
Pitchers Farm, NS
Love it! Leaves our hair soft and shiny!
I recommend it, it is not expensive and smells wonderful. It works just as good as any other one. Go ahead and try it, i bet you will like it 😊
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?