BY PERT PLUS

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Fauzia A.
Mississauga
I have used this shampoo a lot. It makes my hair soft and increases volume. I will recommend this shampoo 2in1 for all. Still I prefer separate conditioner but it gives me same result nice and fluffy hair. I am satisfied with this product.
Lidia F.
Este producto es considerablemente bueno pero creo que la textura no es muy buena, ya que, un shampoo te Cora bastante espuma y eso permite utilizar menos productos, lo cual este no lo hace.
Andrée M.
Shawinigan-Sud
J adore ce shampoing, mes cheveux sont dout et luisant je l utilise régulièerement plusieurs fois par semaine, je les sèeche avec le sèchoire et parfois applique de la mousse ou gel coiffant
Mirla N.
Es un shampoo con el proposito de ahorrar tiempo y dinero al solo comprar una botella. Sin embargo no es fuera de lo normal, en mi opnion es mejor usar shampoo y acondicionador separados porque cumplen la funcion mas especifica. Este shampoo te saca del apuro
Natascha M.
Pitchers Farm, NS
Love it! Leaves our hair soft and shiny!
I recommend it, it is not expensive and smells wonderful. It works just as good as any other one. Go ahead and try it, i bet you will like it 😊
Ashley B.
London, ON
I love how this 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner leaves my hair soft and silk without the weighed down feeling of other 2 in 1 products on the market. I'm a fan and have been for years!
Stevie Jo T.
I always use this product whenever my hair needs a clean slate. After using products all the time my hair often becomes oily quickly over time. So this is how I kind of start over. It's always a go too for a nice clean and refreshed feeling.
Sun P.
Pert is one of the brands that are none expensive but do a great job, it's the only shampoo that works for my curly hair and it does an amazing job at detangling. Amazing smell
Paisly M.
Quebec
Smells great feels great ! Leaves hair feeling clean and shinny and the scalp feeling fresh !! I like to use it more often in the summer because it feels like it really takes all the oils out !
Diamond E.
I steal this from my boyfriend when I'm in a rush. It's quick and doesn't weigh down my fine medium length hair. No complaints but it isn't moisturizing enough for daily use for my hair.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?