BY PERT PLUS

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Tim H.
Schenectady, NY
I'll start off with the fact that I'm a guy ... maybe you already guessed that. Don't usually care that much about my hair and often just what body wash my wife left in the shower.

My hair was getting a little longer and plain soap was just not working, so I tried the Pert Plus and was very pleasantly surprised. Before after getting out of the shower my hair was snarled up mess, but no longer.

I can brush it easily and it feels 'lighter" ... I have no idea how it works, and don't really care .. but it works well for me, and that's really the only thing I care about.
Tania D.
San Antonio, TX
Nice classic shampoo two in one gets your hair clean at a low budget price. Keeps hair moisturized with low tangling.
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price is cheap and it smells good! I'm not really a big fan of 2 in 1 for adults because conditioner only goes on your tips not on your roots! Shampoo is meant for your roots.( cosmetology student) and it makes my hair greasy.
Laura A.
Baytown, Tx
Love the combination of shampoo and conditioner, makes my life as a busy mom a little easier. Love this formula works really well!!!
brittiney w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this shampoo every day and it works amazing. It is well priced compared to other brands and smells better to. the price is affordable and you can buy it at almost any store. it works on color treated hair and is gentle. i love this shampoo never fails 5 out of 5
Sabrina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo has an amazing scent, and it leaves my hair looking fresh after every single shower. The only thing I wish for is that it would make my hair look less dry afterwards, and more soft looking.
Joanna P.
It cleans your hair well but as a two in 1 product it dose not condition your hair at all very striping
Mariela R.
Es muy bueno, casi no lo he usado pero deja limpio y brillante el cabello. Lo deja muy manejable y suave.
Sun P.
Pert is one of the brands that are none expensive but do a great job, it's the only shampoo that works for my curly hair and it does an amazing job at detangling. Amazing smell
Mariana P.
Wash my hair with. I leave the hair soft and with a pleasant odor, leaves as light hair and some shine. this enough to wear daily.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?