BY PERT PLUS #58 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Angela T.
Mckinney, TX
This shampoo is okay. I keep a bottle of it in the shower just in case. It's easy
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS
Makes hair feel good and clean.. Purchase at Walmart.. Very nice smell to it..
I use this for my daughter who has extremely oily hair and it works wonderfully
Naiyurima G.
Smells great and it's so good for my hair! I love it and i recommend for anyone
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Not bad for a two in one. It keeps my hair from tangling but leaves it dry.
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX
What i just got to say is that i love thos shampoo and i strongly recommend it
brittiney w.
I use this shampoo every day and it works amazing. It is well priced compared to other brands and smells better to. the price is affordable and you can buy it at almost any store. it works on color treated hair and is gentle. i love this shampoo never fails 5 out of 5
Alexia R.
Cuernavaca, Morelos
I had been using the same shampoo and conditioner for a long while and one day I decided to just try something new. I would normally never buy a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner and I bought this one by accident...I absolutely loved it. My hair has been smooth and shiny everyday since I've started using it. I finally found a shampoo that I really love!
Sabrina S.
This shampoo has an amazing scent, and it leaves my hair looking fresh after every single shower. The only thing I wish for is that it would make my hair look less dry afterwards, and more soft looking.
Dulce I.
I don't find anything too outstanding about this shampoo, it does its job by cleaning your scalp which is something that I love, whenever I buy this product I use it daily, the packaging is just normal and I don't like the color, but I mean the product is what it counts and not the color of the packaging, I would recommend this product just because you can feel that it actally cleans your hair.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?