BY PERT PLUS

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Carole C.
I keep this in my guest bathroom. Everyone who's used it loved it. Of course I tried it before making my guests. Lol
Celine B.
Asheville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This worked really well on my hair for a long time. It kept it clean and soft feeling
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not bad for a two in one. It keeps my hair from tangling but leaves it dry.
Amy H.
Fort Worth, TX
I like 2-in-1 products because I'm too lazy to put in any conditioner otherwise! Pert works pretty well for my hair. It always feels clean, but it doesn't feel extremely soft.
Haleigh W.
Worked great for dandruff but sometimes left my hair a little on the greasy side which is unusual because my hair doesn't grease that much naturally.
Michelle T.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is a very drying shampoo and conditioner, and the smell is really strong. I only used this whenever I ran out of my other shampoo.
angelamnunez7
Concord
It's ok! But if you have your hair colored do not use it! It will take the color right out!
Samantha G.
Berlin, MA
I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick. For some reason, whenever I use other shampoos and conditions, it makes my hair greasy and super fluffy. But, Pert 2-1 always makes my hair sleek, shiny, and very soft. I love it.
Christina D.
Somerville, MA
My hair dresser told me to stop using conditioner in my hair because it makes my hair too greasy, so after trying out many different types of shampoo, I stumbled upon Pert Plus. I didn't expect it to work so well on my hair, but it keeps it wavy and volumized without being greasy. I love it! It also has an awesome clean and fresh smell.
Natalia T.
Orange, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product when I used it, haven't bought it in a while. Overall, it leaves your hair feeling fresh and clean. Would purchase again.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?