BY PERT PLUS

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Shanielle H.
Newland, NC
I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel! I have really thick hair so separate conditioner leaves it very flat and heavy. Pert plus has the right amount of conditioner!
Christine  J.
Canfield, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the 2 in 1, cuts down on the extra step. Pert is affordable, smells great and leaves hair feeling soft and clean.
Dana L.
Casselberry, FL
I started using PERT shampoo 10 years ago. It's a wonderful shampoo that specializes in cleaning oil from your hair for all hair thickness. You don't get to choose the smell of the shampoo, however, it does let you select how oily your hair gets so that there's a well balanced amount of shampoo and conditioner in that bottle.
To be honest, I see no difference in using the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner and using them separately. This shampoo and conditioner really did help me simplify my hair washing routine.
Tabor C.
Spokane, WA
This smell amazing and really feels like I'm cleaning my head and conditioning at the same time! I take this when ever I go out of town and is great for on the go. It doesn't have a strong or feminine sent which I reall like.
Aliyah A.
Banning, CA
Love the smell. It's good but I can't depend on it for shampoo and conditioner so I only use it as shampoo.
Brandi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm using this currently and I love it ! It has a great smell and long lasting . My hair is so silky after using it
Taylor G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the 2 in 1 it makes taking a shower easier. The smell is good and I don't go through shampoos and conditioners fast when I use this brand
Alex H.
A nice and cheap shampoo and conditioner. very good value for the money you are spending.
Carla S.
El Paso, TX
So far I love this product the price, the scent and it keeps my hair nice for a few days until my next shower.
Jennifer L.
York, PA
Works fine for a 2 in 1. Smells pretty nice. I feel very clean after using, but not quite as conditioned. That is the way with all 2 in 1s
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?