BY PERT PLUS #54 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Missy P.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love the scent of this product because it is a classic. However sometimes it dries my hair out.
Emma C.
Columbus, IN
I use this all the time and I love it. After it kind of makes my frizzy, but it really does help!
Tanya S.
Denham Springs, LA
My husband uses this I've used it a couple,of times it smells amazing and it made my hair so soft
Kim H.
My husband uses Pert Plus. He does not stray fair from the Pert Plus. It makes his hair so soft
Michelle T.
Enterprise, AL
I love how this works. I love the scent. I also like how it does not make my hair feel greasy.
Ann W.
Jena, LA
Love using Pert Plus products especially the 2 in 1. Saves time and money with two in one item.
Lisa D.
Harrodsburg, KY
Favorite shampoo. Wonderful smell leaving your hair full of body and shine. Highly recommend
Scott Z.
Ocean, NJ
Love this shampoo. It is the only kind that makes my hair feel clean and get the body I want
Monica I.
Baldwin Park, CA
It's hard to find the right product for me an my daughter to use and I'd recommend this one
Jared W.
Elizabethtown, PA
I highly recommend this to someone who has a slight dandruff problem because it fixed mine.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?