BY PERT PLUS #57 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Rebecca Y.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love the smell of pert plus. The 2 in 1 leaves your hair feeling clean with a wonderful fresh aroma!
Alany🤪 C.
Orlando
It works really well and It washes away dandruff instantly and the hair feels soft and smells so clean😁
VE-1090138 1.
I Don't like this product. better go other products. This dry my hair and scalp. recommend nor would buy
María S.
No soy fan de los 2 en 1
En olor es rico,
siento que No hace suficiente espuma
La textura es cremosa
Michelle B.
This stuff really gets my hair clean. Since my hair is oily or sometimes dry this gets the job done.
Alieda K.
Ponca City, OK
It a good shampoo and does what it says it will do. It leaves my hair fuller and easy to work with.
Rosanna S.
Deer Park, NY
Absolutely love this shampoo/conditioner. It smells great, however it's scent is not long lasting.
Melissa L.
I recommend using this product cause it makes your hair shine and soft and makes your hair healthy!
Teresa s.
Plainfield, IN
I love it, great on your hair, and keep it shinny. I love how it makes it healthy your hair looks.
Tanya S.
Denham Springs, LA
My husband uses this I've used it a couple,of times it smells amazing and it made my hair so soft
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?