BY PERT PLUS

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Tanya S.
Denham Springs, LA
My husband uses this I've used it a couple,of times it smells amazing and it made my hair so soft
Emma C.
Columbus, IN
I use this all the time and I love it. After it kind of makes my frizzy, but it really does help!
Kim H.
My husband uses Pert Plus. He does not stray fair from the Pert Plus. It makes his hair so soft
Ann W.
Jena, LA
Love using Pert Plus products especially the 2 in 1. Saves time and money with two in one item.
Michelle T.
Enterprise, AL
I love how this works. I love the scent. I also like how it does not make my hair feel greasy.
Lisa D.
Harrodsburg, KY
Favorite shampoo. Wonderful smell leaving your hair full of body and shine. Highly recommend
Scott Z.
Ocean, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo. It is the only kind that makes my hair feel clean and get the body I want
Jared W.
Elizabethtown, PA
I highly recommend this to someone who has a slight dandruff problem because it fixed mine.
Bonnie K.
Indiana, PA
I use this product everyday and I love it so much! it is inexpensive and it works so well!
Andrea D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell , doesn't work wonders though. this is my go to when i run low on money ...
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?