BY PERT PLUS #57 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Sunshine F.
This product is very good. It has affordable and leaves hair with good feeling, gloss, suppleness and silky
Lisa C.
I love the smell! It just don't clean like it should! It leaves my hair dry and that is what I don't like!!
Roland G.
Austin, TX
It's OK. Not the best out there. But always makes me feel soothed and relaxed. I'd keep buyibg this product
Melissa S.
Silvis, IL
I absolutely love this shampoo. it has the best fragrance, it makes my hair feel clean each time I use it.
Aliyah A.
Banning, CA
Love the smell. It's good but I can't depend on it for shampoo and conditioner so I only use it as shampoo.
kay w.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I've bought pert before smells so good and is a great price but I dyed my hair so I don't use it anymore
Cleans well but doesn't alway condition the way you want. Still haven't used anything since I was a kid.
Holly Z.
Okmulgee, OK
Its a really good shampoo and conditioner. Made my hair soft and smell good. Didn't make my hair greasy.
Rebecca Y.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love the smell of pert plus. The 2 in 1 leaves your hair feeling clean with a wonderful fresh aroma!
Mistie H.
Madisonville, TN
Great product for a small price! it keeps my hair clean and bouncy.ive always been a fan of pert plus!
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?