BY PERT PLUS #57 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Melody F.
friendsville, md
Love this stuff. Even my boyfriend started using it. It smells great and works really good on all types of hair .
I like Pert Plus. Shampoo and conditioner all in one what more could you ask for. Also the fragrance is great.
Kaden C.
Man, WV
For all you dry brittle hair girls this will be your best friend. I use this everyday and it helps a whole lot.
Carla S.
El Paso, TX
So far I love this product the price, the scent and it keeps my hair nice for a few days until my next shower.
Danielle P.
Pentwater, MI
My husband and I both use this. I love the way it smells and makes my hair feel. It works well on my dandruff.
Valeria M.
Weslaco, TX
Very good product but I would recommend you to use a separate conditioner if you want your hair really smooth
Jordan S.
Utica, KY
Love the smell of this product and leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean. One of my favorite shampoos to use
MAURICIA S.
Somerset, KY
I love this it leaves your hair looking and smelling good aslso very soft would recommened this to every one
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
This mode does not favor acondionador shampo with me as I am of oily hair and this causes it to become oilier
Adrian A.
Sacramento , Ca
Pert plus classic clean shampoo and conditioner works great for dry scalp. Love the tingling clean feeling.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?