BY PERT PLUS

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Jennifer K.
Lorain
When I purchase this product i know it will always be the best for my money have been using this product for 15+ years
MITZI L.
GAINESVILLE, VA
Very pleasant fragrance and does a pretty good job in shampooing and conditioning hair. I love the concept of shampoo and conditioner in one convenient and time saving bottle.
Sharon K.
I utilize this product in between my other hair care products to remove buildup. It leaves my hair super clean, smelling fresh, and manageable.
Serena H.
Grafton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
A!azing at removing dandruff from both mine and my children's head and smells so good!
Javin M.
Pocatello, ID
You just cannot go wrong with the classics. This stuff is so great for shampoo because it is so creamy and thick on the hair.
Valeria M.
Weslaco, TX
Very good product but I would recommend you to use a separate conditioner if you want your hair really smooth
Jordan S.
Utica, KY
Love the smell of this product and leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean. One of my favorite shampoos to use
Tracy A.
Sterling, IL
I love this shampoo/conditioner.It leaves my hair feeling & smelling clean. I love that I don't have to use a separate conditioner.
Natalie R.
Shoreline, WA
Hair felt dirty after use. doesn't nurish the hair well for women but is a good shampoo for men with short hair. my hair had to be washed everyday with this shampoo and the conditioner aspect was weak and my hair had many knots and tangles after use
Adyel J.
My mom buys this shampoo / conditioner for our house & I've been using it for years. I can honestly say it's awesome! It's perfect for that quick & refreshing clean every so often and doesn't completely strip your hair of it's natural oils. It smells nice, is easy to use, and it's quick!
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?