BY PERT PLUS

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Melina M.
Not like the shampoo with conditioner one steps do not feel clean and moisturise prefer not to separate
Mistie H.
Madisonville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for a small price! it keeps my hair clean and bouncy.ive always been a fan of pert plus!
Rebecca Y.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love the smell of pert plus. The 2 in 1 leaves your hair feeling clean with a wonderful fresh aroma!
María S.
No soy fan de los 2 en 1
En olor es rico,
siento que No hace suficiente espuma
La textura es cremosa
Michelle B.
This stuff really gets my hair clean. Since my hair is oily or sometimes dry this gets the job done.
Teresa s.
Plainfield, IN
I love it, great on your hair, and keep it shinny. I love how it makes it healthy your hair looks.
Rosanna S.
Deer Park, NY
Absolutely love this shampoo/conditioner. It smells great, however it's scent is not long lasting.
Melissa L.
I recommend using this product cause it makes your hair shine and soft and makes your hair healthy!
Alieda K.
Ponca City, OK
It a good shampoo and does what it says it will do. It leaves my hair fuller and easy to work with.
Tanya S.
Denham Springs, LA
My husband uses this I've used it a couple,of times it smells amazing and it made my hair so soft
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?