BY PERT PLUS #58 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Carole C.
I keep this in my guest bathroom. Everyone who's used it loved it. Of course I tried it before making my guests. Lol
Jamie B.
Castro Valley, CA
Easy to use for people who are on the go, this is great for finer hair especially. Doesn't leave it feeling greasy.
Ononna K.
Fredericksburg, VA
This shampoo makes your hair very oily in a short amount of time, but it does lessen the itching from the dandruff.
It is really good I use it whenever I wash my hair it's smooth but also does wonders to your hair after your showwe
Brandi B.
I'm using this currently and I love it ! It has a great smell and long lasting . My hair is so silky after using it
Jennifer C.
Bowdon, GA
I love this shampoo. I use this when my scalp gets dry and flakey. it smells so good and works wonders for dandruff
John F.
Manitowoc, WI
I like this product and it works great but it's a little more pricey for my budget. If it's on sale I'll buy it.
Dawn W.
Melody F.
friendsville, md
Love this stuff. Even my boyfriend started using it. It smells great and works really good on all types of hair .
I like Pert Plus. Shampoo and conditioner all in one what more could you ask for. Also the fragrance is great.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?