BY PERT PLUS #54 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Donni P.
Brooklyn, NY
Leaves hair soft and de tangled. Great scent. Not expensive. Great combo of shampoo and conditioner. Get done in one shot.
Valentina S.
NORTH PORT, FL
Buenisimo para mi cabello 100% funcional y no es necesario usar dos ya que viene 2 en 1 me encanta me queda suave y sedoso
Grace F.
Definitely gets the job done when my hair is oily or scalp is dry. It's super affordable and cleans thoroughly.
Christine J.
Canfield, OH
I love the 2 in 1, cuts down on the extra step. Pert is affordable, smells great and leaves hair feeling soft and clean.
Gwen S.
Willingboro, NJ
Pert plus does the job well and it has the ingridents that i need to keep my hair in good condition and it saves me time
Carrie G.
Nice & convenient 2 in 1 formula. I use it sometimes, my husband uses it daily. Convenient to use. My husband loves it!
Jamie B.
Clarion, PA
We loooove it!! It leaves hair soooo soft, managable, it gives hair bounce....it is just...such a wonderful product. :)
Jennifer K.
Lorain
When I purchase this product i know it will always be the best for my money have been using this product for 15+ years
Andrew L.
San Jose, CA
This product was cheap and worked well for me. 2 in 1 allowed me to have conditioner without buying a separate product!
Roger B.
East Chicago, IN
Occasionally used this product on and off again.I think it's effective as head and shoulders and has a decent scent.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?