BY PERT PLUS

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Roland G.
Austin, TX
It's OK. Not the best out there. But always makes me feel soothed and relaxed. I'd keep buyibg this product
Alex W.
Haltom City, TX
This helps a little bit it wasn't what I needed. I had to switch to another one. My hair still felt itchy. And my scalp still felt really dry.
Rpbert B.
Lewisville, TX
This is probably my favorite shampoo. I have used it for over ten years now. It gets my hair nice and clean, gives it a nice smell, and keeps the oil away.
MEGHAN T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Pert Plus. This is my go to for de-tangling, etc. It has a pleasant smell and I have been using it for years. I feel like the formula has stayed the same and I get a great look and clean soft feeling from one thorough wash. I cant recommend Pert Plus enough!
Jamie B.
Castro Valley, CA
Easy to use for people who are on the go, this is great for finer hair especially. Doesn't leave it feeling greasy.
marie b.
Whittier, CA
2 in 1 shampoos are not for me. I have not found one that leave my hair smooth yet. This one works great, but hair is not as soft and smooth as if you had used conditioner.
Adrian A.
Sacramento , Ca
Pert plus classic clean shampoo and conditioner works great for dry scalp. Love the tingling clean feeling.
Delanie S.
Dinwiddie
I like the way you can shampoo and condition hair all in one! Plus the price is great!
Monica I.
Baldwin Park, CA
It's hard to find the right product for me an my daughter to use and I'd recommend this one
Melina M.
Not like the shampoo with conditioner one steps do not feel clean and moisturise prefer not to separate
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?