BY PERT PLUS #58 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Gwen S.
Willingboro, NJ
Pert plus does the job well and it has the ingridents that i need to keep my hair in good condition and it saves me time
Christine J.
Canfield, OH
I love the 2 in 1, cuts down on the extra step. Pert is affordable, smells great and leaves hair feeling soft and clean.
Grace F.
Definitely gets the job done when my hair is oily or scalp is dry. It's super affordable and cleans thoroughly.
Andrew L.
San Jose, CA
This product was cheap and worked well for me. 2 in 1 allowed me to have conditioner without buying a separate product!
Jamie B.
Clarion, PA
We loooove it!! It leaves hair soooo soft, managable, it gives hair bounce....it is just...such a wonderful product. :)
Carrie G.
Nice & convenient 2 in 1 formula. I use it sometimes, my husband uses it daily. Convenient to use. My husband loves it!
Jennifer K.
When I purchase this product i know it will always be the best for my money have been using this product for 15+ years
nora v.
Love it !! Leaves my hair smelling fresh and clean. Even when i let my hair down it looks nice and soft. Recommend!!!
Tania D.
San Antonio, TX
Nice classic shampoo two in one gets your hair clean at a low budget price. Keeps hair moisturized with low tangling.
Roger B.
East Chicago, IN
Occasionally used this product on and off again.I think it's effective as head and shoulders and has a decent scent.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?