BY PERT PLUS

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Jasleen K.
South San Francisco, CA
It is a good shampoo and keeps your hair really healthy. You do not need much of it as long as your hair is wet and makes your hair smell really nice too.
Alexis S.
New Braunfels, TX
I love PERT! For a while I had really bad dandruff and was constantly going through shampoos such as head and shoulders. I liked Pert A LOT better. It didn't make my hair feel like it had residue left on it, and always felt smooth, healthy and shiny. It really helped control and lower the amount of dandruff I had as well. I would recommend to people, especially those who aren't finding aid with head and shoulders.
Melanie H.
Orlando, FL
I use this product sometimes especially when I'm in a rush. I feel that it gets the job done, but sometimes dries my hair out and also strips it of the blue hair color I use. I wish that it would put more moisture in my hair, but other than that I will continue to use it.
Tania D.
San Antonio, TX
Nice classic shampoo two in one gets your hair clean at a low budget price. Keeps hair moisturized with low tangling.
Andrew I.
My girlfriend says my hair is really soft. She also likes the smell. My hair is brown. I buy it at duane reade. It is the shampoo my dad uses, and thats why i use it.
Shawna G.
Dayton, OR
I use pert plus because of dandruff. I feel like it does its job and it controls my dandruff. My kids also battle dandruff and they also use pert plus. We really don't have any complaints. The smell is great, not too strong.
Crystal M.
I typically like using 2 in 1 shampoos, for convenience. Pert leaves my hair shiny and less frizzy. Brushing is easy, no tangles!!
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like this product. It is so bad. My hair got oily so fast after I used this. I like Pert, but I was really disappointed with this product.
Agnes P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is what I use when my hair is as short as it is now. It's quick, easy, and it's distinct smell is appreciated worldwide.
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not bad for a two in one. It keeps my hair from tangling but leaves it dry.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?