BY PERT PLUS #50 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Tracy A.
Sterling, IL
I love this shampoo/conditioner.It leaves my hair feeling & smelling clean. I love that I don't have to use a separate conditioner.
Crystal M.
I typically like using 2 in 1 shampoos, for convenience. Pert leaves my hair shiny and less frizzy. Brushing is easy, no tangles!!
Debbie G.
Maiden, NC
This all my husband will use. He tell tell if i don't get just the right one, he said he can tell by the way it feels on his head.
Qiudi Z.
Raleigh, NC
The one for oily hair is perfect for me. I leaves nothing behind I've been using this for a decade now and it's still my go to
Jen T.
Round Lake, IL
My go to 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner when I am traveling. It is very clean smelling and it makes my hair feel very clean.
Sherri P.
Hometown, WV
Smell good leaving your hair silky smooth and clean. I have used a lot of pert plus productsand have never been disappointed.
Jen M.
cicero, NY
I use this alll the time. super convenient to have the 2 in 1 and it leaves my hair feeling super clean. love the price too.
Aggy P.
Marion, IA
This is what I use when my hair is as short as it is now. It's quick, easy, and it's distinct smell is appreciated worldwide.
Javin M.
Pocatello, ID
You just cannot go wrong with the classics. This stuff is so great for shampoo because it is so creamy and thick on the hair.
Valentina S.
Buenisimo para mi cabello 100% funcional y no es necesario usar dos ya que viene 2 en 1 me encanta me queda suave y sedoso
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?