BY PERT PLUS

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Scott Z.
Ocean, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo. It is the only kind that makes my hair feel clean and get the body I want
Bonnie K.
Indiana, PA
I use this product everyday and I love it so much! it is inexpensive and it works so well!
Kim H.
My husband uses Pert Plus. He does not stray fair from the Pert Plus. It makes his hair so soft
Roland G.
Austin, TX
It's OK. Not the best out there. But always makes me feel soothed and relaxed. I'd keep buyibg this product
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not bad for a two in one. It keeps my hair from tangling but leaves it dry.
Rpbert B.
Lewisville, TX
This is probably my favorite shampoo. I have used it for over ten years now. It gets my hair nice and clean, gives it a nice smell, and keeps the oil away.
MEGHAN T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Pert Plus. This is my go to for de-tangling, etc. It has a pleasant smell and I have been using it for years. I feel like the formula has stayed the same and I get a great look and clean soft feeling from one thorough wash. I cant recommend Pert Plus enough!
Jennifer L.
York, PA
Works fine for a 2 in 1. Smells pretty nice. I feel very clean after using, but not quite as conditioned. That is the way with all 2 in 1s
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
Pert plus has been a staple in my bathroom since I was a little girl! The smell is wonderful and nostalgic for me, ( takes me back) my son has very thick coarse hair so I like to use it on him to give a little conditioning to his hair!
Adam R.
Bangor, ME
Hair always feels clean when I am done using it. Not really big into hair products because I have short hair, or even a shaved haid. But hey, for what it is, works very well. I bought it at Wal-Mart, very reasonably priced. Not much more I can say about it. Lol.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?