BY PERT PLUS #57 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Alex W.
Haltom City, TX
This helps a little bit it wasn't what I needed. I had to switch to another one. My hair still felt itchy. And my scalp still felt really dry.
Khushboo P.
Brick, NJ
3.5 smells nice, don't like the fact that shampoo and conditioner are combined. Hair feel dry and frizzy after shower. Hair easily tangles too
Natalia T.
Orange, CA
I liked this product when I used it, haven't bought it in a while. Overall, it leaves your hair feeling fresh and clean. Would purchase again.
Luis K.
Fue comprado por 2$ y me pareció malo no lava bien el cabello aun no quita la grasa y me producio caspa lo unico fue que tenia agradable olor
Megan W.
I have bad dandruff. My great grandma use to use it. It helped her. Makes my hair extremely soft. It's a great product. It's also expensive.
Jennifer L.
York, PA
Works fine for a 2 in 1. Smells pretty nice. I feel very clean after using, but not quite as conditioned. That is the way with all 2 in 1s
Catherine D.
Charlotte, NC
I like this combination it really work well i like the smell to it and its not a bad deal not to pricey and has a good effect on the hair
Corrie Ash W.
Wetumpka, AL
Doesn't seem to condition well and can case your hair to feel dry after using heat. Not horrible but you may need additional conditioner
Michelle T.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is a very drying shampoo and conditioner, and the smell is really strong. I only used this whenever I ran out of my other shampoo.
Laura A.
Baytown, Tx
Love the combination of shampoo and conditioner, makes my life as a busy mom a little easier. Love this formula works really well!!!
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?