BY PERT PLUS #50 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Haleigh W.
Worked great for dandruff but sometimes left my hair a little on the greasy side which is unusual because my hair doesn't grease that much naturally.
Tami P.
I love the anti dandruff pert plus 2in1 because it's the only dandruff shampoo I've found that helps with dandruff without making my hair fall out!
Steven R.
Harrisburg
This stuff really cleans my hair. It also makes it feel as soft as a bag of kittens. The smell could have a better sent to it but it isn't too bad.
Flor R.
It is a good product but did not like their smell much prefer other brands I know very little about the only use it once I was well. Recommend use.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I don't like this product. It is so bad. My hair got oily so fast after I used this. I like Pert, but I was really disappointed with this product.
Taylor G.
I like the 2 in 1 it makes taking a shower easier. The smell is good and I don't go through shampoos and conditioners fast when I use this brand
Theresa B.
Black Creek, NC
I cannot stand having a ton of priducts in the bathroom. Pert plus helps keep it to a minimum. And omg it works great. Smells absolutely fabulous
Geoffrey V.
Charlotte, NC
It is Shampoo and Conditioner at an affordable price. Nothing too special, never had any issues with the product. It is exactly what you pay for.
shannon b.
Middletown, MD
My husband love this shampoo he does not have to have
two different bottles in the shower area and it leaves his hair
smelling so awesomely good
Sharon K.
I utilize this product in between my other hair care products to remove buildup. It leaves my hair super clean, smelling fresh, and manageable.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?