BY PERT PLUS

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Carla S.
El Paso, TX
So far I love this product the price, the scent and it keeps my hair nice for a few days until my next shower.
Monica I.
Baldwin Park, CA
It's hard to find the right product for me an my daughter to use and I'd recommend this one
Basma A.
Sterling Heights, MI
FAVORITE SHAMPOO EVER!! This is the best shampoo i ever used...no joke!! I have been using this for years and i get so many compliments on my hair!!!!
Emily H.
Aurora, CO
I love using this shampoo. Even though it's a 2 in 1 and some people don't like them. I always get compliments on how soft and shiny my hair looks. It's a great product and it smells great too.
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has always been my go to hair shampoo when I don't feel like taking forever to wash my hair. It never weighs my hair down. I love it's classic smell.
Jennifer H.
Newtown
Great daily shampoo with a clean, fresh scent. I used this shampoo all the time as a kid and still use it regularly as an adult. The shampoo plus conditioner works great with short hair.
Debbie C.
Warner Robins, GA
The smell of this product is awesome and it lasts for a couple of days. It makes my hair shiny and soft. The lather is rich and it feels the bathroom with a pleasant smell as you are showering.
Bonnie K.
Indiana, PA
I use this product everyday and I love it so much! it is inexpensive and it works so well!
Kim H.
My husband uses Pert Plus. He does not stray fair from the Pert Plus. It makes his hair so soft
Theresa B.
Black Creek, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot stand having a ton of priducts in the bathroom. Pert plus helps keep it to a minimum. And omg it works great. Smells absolutely fabulous
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?