BY PERT PLUS

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Basma A.
Sterling Heights, MI
FAVORITE SHAMPOO EVER!! This is the best shampoo i ever used...no joke!! I have been using this for years and i get so many compliments on my hair!!!!
Christine S.
Shreveport, LA
This shampoo smells great! It makes my hair feel squeaky clean and the fragrance lasts a while. I do use an extra conditioner every so often with it..
Sara C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always leaves my hair feeling clean and gets rid of the extra step of applying conditioner. Doesn't make my fine hair feel heavy from the conditioner.
Tami P.
I love the anti dandruff pert plus 2in1 because it's the only dandruff shampoo I've found that helps with dandruff without making my hair fall out!
Steven R.
Harrisburg
This stuff really cleans my hair. It also makes it feel as soft as a bag of kittens. The smell could have a better sent to it but it isn't too bad.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like this product. It is so bad. My hair got oily so fast after I used this. I like Pert, but I was really disappointed with this product.
Flor R.
It is a good product but did not like their smell much prefer other brands I know very little about the only use it once I was well. Recommend use.
shannon b.
Middletown, MD
My husband love this shampoo he does not have to have
two different bottles in the shower area and it leaves his hair
smelling so awesomely good
Theresa B.
Black Creek, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot stand having a ton of priducts in the bathroom. Pert plus helps keep it to a minimum. And omg it works great. Smells absolutely fabulous
Taylor G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the 2 in 1 it makes taking a shower easier. The smell is good and I don't go through shampoos and conditioners fast when I use this brand
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?