BY PERT PLUS

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
RACHEL M.
Cypress, TX
I recently started using this product in dec i was using it for a month and i can just say don't use it i started loosing my hair i realized it was the new product i loved the smell so i used very regularly but i didnt think anything about it do to the fact that usually when i shower i do loose some hair but so i ignored it untill i started to see my hair was falling a lot more and it was severely notacible in the front of my hair so it was time to analyze what had changed recently my stress level was the same at work, i was drinking water what was it ....! New product ahhh yup so i stopped hopefully im not to lateūüėź
Tim H.
Schenectady, NY
I'll start off with the fact that I'm a guy ... maybe you already guessed that. Don't usually care that much about my hair and often just what body wash my wife left in the shower.

My hair was getting a little longer and plain soap was just not working, so I tried the Pert Plus and was very pleasantly surprised. Before after getting out of the shower my hair was snarled up mess, but no longer.

I can brush it easily and it feels 'lighter" ... I have no idea how it works, and don't really care .. but it works well for me, and that's really the only thing I care about.
ec408e c.
I remember using Pert Plus as a kid. For the longest time it was really popular, but it slowly declined in popularity over the years. Now they're not really present on the shelves, if at all. I think they're trying to make a comeback b/c I see them occasionally on the shelves again, but they're still not as popular as before. I remember this brand smelling really nice and fresh. It's a very specific and nostalgic scent. I would definitely buy and use again, assuming the scent didn't change.
Ashlea L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product off and on for years. I bought a bottle yesterday, and I washed my hair last night. This morning my hair looked oily, even though it was not. It also had a very rough texture. I used another shampoo to wash it out. It still is not completely out of my hair. I hope my hair is not ruined. I am very disappointed and will not buy it again.
Alicia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using the pert 2 in 1 shampoo. It has a nice clean scent and it helps my hair out. I don't have bad dandruff but this product does sometimes keep my hair from getting itchy. My hair color is a dark brown and thick. Sometimes i have to use a lot in order to make sure every piece of hair has shampoo. I would totally recommend this to family and friends.
Jaspreet K.
San Jose, CA
It's super cheap 2 in 1 and it smells amazing. It doesn't smell like shampoos, like the way they're supposed to smell I guess. Like it's not a fruity smell or floral but rather cologne like. It's super amazing and the smell lasts 4 days for me. I think for the price it's a really good deal. It's really big so if one person was using it'll last you a month.
Sophia G.
I have been using this shampoo for the past 10 years. I have experimented with tons of other brands including your local drug store brands to the high ends. I still seem to always find a way back to this product. I love this brand, the volume shampoo is the best for me. I would highly recommend this product regardless of your hair type!
Ruby B.
Boulder, CO
This stuff is great! I used to use it on my hair, on mornings that were going by so fast, but I knew I had to take a shower, and dry shampoo wouldn't do the job. I like this except for that it doesn't make my hair as soft, because of the mixture of the shampoo and conditioner, so sometimes I add a little more conditioner to my hair.
Sabira H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Pert for the last 17 year. Pert is a awesome shampoo because it gives your hair volume and leaves your hair silky and smooth. My hair gets oily every other day and when I use Pert it feels refreshing and clean.The most best part about Pert is the smell, it smells wonderful. PERT IS WONDERFUL IN ALL WAYS!!!
Mariah R.
Wellsboro, PA
I like the size and the smell of this and that it is a 2 in 1, however if you're using it for dandruff I would just recommend skipping to Selsum Blue. I've always had horrible dandruff and this made no notable difference in it when I was using it. I would recommend for mild dandruff but no more.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?