BY PERT PLUS #50 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

A formula that adds manageability, rinses clean and won t build up. To turn normal hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for color-treated hair. . see more...

Pert Plus Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
  • "I dye my hair every few months, I have long hair and it's rather thick." in 1 review
Sarah M.
I don’t use this often , but every time I do, it messes up my hair. This will dry my ends out but leave my roots so oily. Usually I like to go a few days without washing my hair but when I use this, I have to wash my hair again the next day. It’s a bad product, I do not recommend
Hannah L.
Kingston
I don’t use this on a regular basis, but it is nice for traveling so you can take one bottle instead of two. Works great and I always get compliments on how good my hair smells after using it!
RACHEL M.
Cypress, TX
I recently started using this product in dec i was using it for a month and i can just say don't use it i started loosing my hair i realized it was the new product i loved the smell so i used very regularly but i didnt think anything about it do to the fact that usually when i shower i do loose some hair but so i ignored it untill i started to see my hair was falling a lot more and it was severely notacible in the front of my hair so it was time to analyze what had changed recently my stress level was the same at work, i was drinking water what was it ....! New product ahhh yup so i stopped hopefully im not to late😐
Kaitlin P.
Lake Orion
I recently started using this shampoo because I ran out of my previous choice (Lush: I Love Juicy). In order for me to completely lather my scalp, it takes over 5 pumps of this shampoo (I have the large version that comes with a pump). It lathers at first but then quickly goes away. I have a lot of hair, but it is not unmanageable by any means. My other shampoo has never done that. It is extremely frustrating because it shouldn’t take that much product to wash my hair. Wouldn’t recommend this to anyone.
Courtney M.
I do not like the scent on this shampoo/conditioner. It smells and feels like a cheap hotel brand when you use it in your hair. I would definitely not repurchase this in a full size. It made my hair feel clean but not good if that makes any sense.
Mya S.
Wyoming , MI
So I have tried the best of the best hair products, crazy expensive ones, and the whole lot! But none made my hair so shiny, moisturized and smooth like Pert does, I have a dry scalp, so when I originally looked at this I didn't think it would match well, very satisfied, amazing value!
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I LOVE Pert! The smell is incredible. It always leaves me hair clean and shiny. This shampoo is extremely affordable and a great family shampoo. I would highly recommend for all hair types. You can buy at almost all retailers.
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
This is a great cheaper option for a 2 in 1! I wouldn't use as my every day hair wash, but definitely one of my go-'tos to bring on vacation so I don't need to bring both shampoo and conditioner.
Tim H.
Schenectady, NY
I'll start off with the fact that I'm a guy ... maybe you already guessed that. Don't usually care that much about my hair and often just what body wash my wife left in the shower.

My hair was getting a little longer and plain soap was just not working, so I tried the Pert Plus and was very pleasantly surprised. Before after getting out of the shower my hair was snarled up mess, but no longer.

I can brush it easily and it feels 'lighter" ... I have no idea how it works, and don't really care .. but it works well for me, and that's really the only thing I care about.
Dana L.
Casselberry, FL
I started using PERT shampoo 10 years ago. It's a wonderful shampoo that specializes in cleaning oil from your hair for all hair thickness. You don't get to choose the smell of the shampoo, however, it does let you select how oily your hair gets so that there's a well balanced amount of shampoo and conditioner in that bottle.
To be honest, I see no difference in using the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner and using them separately. This shampoo and conditioner really did help me simplify my hair washing routine.
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this your fav?
Erica Q.
Does this 2 in 1 good at removing product residue such as gel and Hairspray without drying out your hair?