Pert Plus Anti-Dandruff 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner for Flake Free Hair uploaded by Allison G.Pert Plus Anti-Dandruff 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner for Flake Free Hair uploaded by Wendy C.Pert Plus Anti-Dandruff 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner for Flake Free Hair uploaded by Vera C.
2 colors available

BY PERT PLUS

Great Hair should be Simple. Healthy scalp for better hair. Gentle & pH balanced for everyday use. Not Tested on Animals. . see more...

• Does anyone know if this really works well. I have used a different...2 Answers
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My oldest son suffers from dandruff & this shampoo has worked wonders!
He's 16 and super self conscious about the flakes & has tried countless dandruff shampoo's over the past few years wich kinda helped initially then stopped after a few weeks or up to 2mo later....its been a little over 4mo that he's been using this and still little to no flakes!!!
The scent of this is light & fresh,lathers up easily and rinses well. He does have long hair so he does use a separate conditioner on the length of his hair. The scent of this lingers through his hair and gives excellent shine and body! (I have totally noticed that)
As long as this is working for my son I'll keep buying it!!!
*A 25.4 oz (750ml) bottle at Walmart is roughly $3.50-$4.00!!!
Macie X.
Macie X.
Duluth, GA
I was not impressed with this shampoo. I bought it because it's cheaper than Head&Shoulders but it doesn't work nearly as well. I have oily hair and get dandruff when I'm stressed out so I needed something that could control it and wash off the oils. This shampoo didn't deliver the results I needed.
Caralynn M.
Caralynn M.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This diminished the amount of dandruff in my hair while keeping it from being too coarse. It's possible to use this without an added conditioner, but I wouldn't recommend it. I have seen other products work better at tackling my dandruff, but those left my hair much more gritty and coarse.
Judy E.
Judy E.
Cabot , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rely on this product to keep my scalp free from flakes and dry scalp and it performs an awesome job of doing so! The only downside would be that since my hair is color treated I do have to add an extra conditioning product to maintain soft, supple, shine! Great product!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have horrible dandruff.. But I have to keep pert in the house. I use it maybe 1 time a week swapping out with "normal" shampoos & the one day a week or so really helps fight off dandruff for me!
Liz V.
Liz V.
This helped with my dry scalp. I used it mostly as a shampoo and applied a different conditioner since this didn't give my hair the soft feeling afterwards. Good price and recommend to others
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Great Falls, MT
I have very fine hair that holds on to buildup and my scalp gets flakey and irritated. This shampoo/conditioner helps get rid of the build up on my scalp and leaves my hair soft and clean.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
I wash my hair with Pert Anti-Dandruff during the winter months. It leaves my hair shiny and less frizzy. It does not leave my scalp itchy or dry.
Rosa L.
Rosa L.
Richmond, CA
Great hair product it depends on the persons hair but personally love it it helped with my dandruff I give a 4 stars since it works wonders
Rpbert B.
Rpbert B.
Lewisville, TX
Good shampoo. It leaves the hair clean, flake free, and nice and soft with a good clean scent.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Baltimore, MD
Does anyone know if this really works well. I have used a different one in the past and it did nothing. Thanks!