Pert Plus Anti-Dandruff 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner for Flake Free Hair uploaded by Allison G.Pert Plus Anti-Dandruff 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner for Flake Free Hair uploaded by Wendy C.Pert Plus Anti-Dandruff 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner for Flake Free Hair uploaded by Vera C.

BY PERT PLUS

Great Hair should be Simple. Healthy scalp for better hair. Gentle & pH balanced for everyday use. Not Tested on Animals. . see more...

• Does anyone know if this really works well. I have used a...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah L.
Kingston
This is one of my favorite things to use on my hair! My mom saw it one time in the store and remembered using it when she was younger. Since then I have used it and it makes my hair smell great and definitely does its job. Typically with 2 in 1 products one side lacks, but it cleans my hair and also makes it soft. I definitely recommend it!!
Kayla B.
Morehead, Ky
This is my favorite anti dandruff shampoo. Not only is it affordable And smells great but it keeps your hair soft and dandruff free. I use this daily to help with my dandruff and will purchase again.
Toni T.
I was in a hurry one day and decided to use my sons Pert 2 in 1 shampoo to save time. It was wonderful. It smells amazing. It left my hair so soft. It was not the last time I used it. Pert Plus Anti-Dandruff 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner for Flake Free Hair
Wendy C.
My oldest son suffers from dandruff & this shampoo has worked wonders!
He's 16 and super self conscious about the flakes & has tried countless dandruff shampoo's over the past few years wich kinda helped initially then stopped after a few weeks or up to 2mo later....its been a little over 4mo that he's been using this and still little to no flakes!!!
The scent of this is light & fresh,lathers up easily and rinses well. He does have long hair so he does use a separate conditioner on the length of his hair. The scent of this lingers through his hair and gives excellent shine and body! (I have totally noticed that)
As long as this is working for my son I'll keep buying it!!!
*A 25.4 oz (750ml) bottle at Walmart is roughly $3.50-$4.00!!!
Shakera D.
Monroe , VA
This product leaves my hair smelling really good and flake free.As I use this shampoo I fill a sensation of deep cleansing when lathering this product in my hair, which I love.
Caralynn M.
Dayton, OH
This diminished the amount of dandruff in my hair while keeping it from being too coarse. It's possible to use this without an added conditioner, but I wouldn't recommend it. I have seen other products work better at tackling my dandruff, but those left my hair much more gritty and coarse.
Judy E.
Cabot , AR
I rely on this product to keep my scalp free from flakes and dry scalp and it performs an awesome job of doing so! The only downside would be that since my hair is color treated I do have to add an extra conditioning product to maintain soft, supple, shine! Great product!
Carissa C.
boise, ID
Surprisingly this works great! I originally bought it for my husband since she shaves his head and its always getting dry. Then I ran out of shampoo and had no choice but to use this... it made my hair #soft #light and #smooth. I couldn't believe it. now I also used my conditioner after this, but my hair was so much healthier with this I haven't gone back to.my.normal shampoo!
Macie X.
Duluth, GA
I was not impressed with this shampoo. I bought it because it's cheaper than Head&Shoulders but it doesn't work nearly as well. I have oily hair and get dandruff when I'm stressed out so I needed something that could control it and wash off the oils. This shampoo didn't deliver the results I needed.
Liz V.
This helped with my dry scalp. I used it mostly as a shampoo and applied a different conditioner since this didn't give my hair the soft feeling afterwards. Good price and recommend to others
Rachel B.
Baltimore, MD
Does anyone know if this really works well. I have used a different one in the past and it did nothing. Thanks!