Pert Plus 2 in 1 Shampoo Plus Conditioner Dandruff Dismissed with Tea Tree Oil & Wild Mint

BY PERT

Tami P.
I really like this shampoo! It helps so much with my dandruff. I only have to use it about every 3 times I wash my hair and it works really well. I would definitely recommend this to anybody with dandruff. It even smells pretty good :)
Lizzette P.
It's good at cleaning your hair but it feels like the shampoo strips a lot of the natural oils of my hair and leaves my hair too dry and stiff. The price is great but the quality is so so if you have dandruff.
Michelle Y.
Bethlehem, GA
Love this shampoo. Sometimes this can make my scalp dry though. The price for the product is good if you're not wanting to spend a lot.
Sophia P.
Orlando, FL
Pert works better than Head & Shoulders! This shampoo gives life to your hair! Works great for dandruff!