BY PERT PLUS

Melinda B.
Windham, OH
I love how i can skip conditioner all together.. I have long, thick hair and if i don't use conditioner my hair will feel like straight up hay, and i will not be able to get a brush through it at all. other two and one brands leave my hair still feeling like hay but not pert plus
Megan H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a decent shampoo/ conditioner combo for fine hair. Usually I prefer to use shampoo and conditioner separately but in a bind this is fine. I was able to pick it up at the local drug store. The packaging is pretty standard, decent but nothing flashy. I would recommend.
Mary W.
I don't think this product does wonders for my hair, but out of all the 2-in-1 products on the market, Pert is the best! I always throw one in my bag when I might be going swimming, because it clears out the chlorine and makes my hair feel a bit refreshed!
Raiza D.
Waipahu, HI
Doesn't with down my hair and it smells nice. However it leaves my hair feeling a bit dry, so I follow it up with additional conditioner. I have fine p, wavy hair, and added with conditioner, it works well to control my hairs waviness
Madison K.
Birdsboro, PA
Great product when I just want clean, natural hair. Doesn't really help with my dry scalp or damaged hair, though. I still use an extra conditioner with this shampoo.
Brittany R.
Columbus, NC
I have used this product, though it is not one of my favorites it does work pretty well. I think my main thing is I'm not a fan of the 2 in 1's because of the way my hair is.
Ashley L.
Chesapeake, VA
I have never cared for pert products. There is something in the shampoos that bothers my eyes, even without getting in them. Otherwise it would be an okay shampoo.
Alieda K.
Ponca City, OK
We loved this shampoo , it cleans our hair and leaves it easy to work with. It looks full when we are done with it to.
Amanda R.
West Babylon , NY
Omg love this shampoo it was another shampoo I used I loved the smell and the price
Catherine A.
Laval, QC
This shampoo smell good . Gentle for sensitive skin, I have sensitive skin. My hair became soft, mild and hydrated