BY PERT PLUS

Dortha W.
Elizabethton, TN
This is not a product that I can use as a weekly shampoo. It helps with dandruff if I use it once a month, but if I use it more than once it makes my hair dry, dull, and it has a reverse impact by causing more dandruff. I enjoy the smell of Pert so I am disappointed that it is not a product that I can use weekly.
Bobbi L.
Canton, OH
Pert Plus 2 in 1 Shampoo plus Conditioner is the only product I trust in my daughters long thick hair. I is not only affordable but it leaves her hair clean and easy to manage while being gentle on her sensitive skin.
Toni L.
Grand Isle, LA
I actively use Pert Plus for when I want to take the hair dye out of my hair to redye it. Its an okay shampoo and conditioner but it leaves hair really dry and damaged feeling. It is a big bottle and not that pricey. I would recommend to others trying to take artificial color out of their hair.
Angel G.
Sacramento, CA
My mom used to buy this for us as children and I would hate this shampoo. I never really enjoyed it until I got older. now it's one of my favorite shampoos. smells great and does its job.
Theresa B.
Black Creek, NC
Nice, shit, manageable hair on one bottle! Who needs multiple bottles? This shampoo 2 in 1 keeps the bathroom clutter to a minimum and works so great. It smells terrific.
Jennifer K.
Florence, SC
Like the choice of light conditioner for my tresses. Product smells clean. Instant moisturizers. Hair is so shiny & healthy afterwards. No tangles!!!!
Pam W.
Berwick, IL
I Love the smell of Pert . It leaves the hair smelling good, shiny and, you get a clean feeling after you've used it.
Brenda S.
Indianapolis, In
This is such a great smelling shampoo. I have used this shampoo for years. The two in one formula is very convenient
Jessica M.
Love this shampoo. only product I can use on my hair and it not be oily 30 mins after I have it dry and fixed.
Kelli K.
Rhinelander, WI
Love pert plus smell, an does work well, however my scalp is so dry that it still doesn't diminish flaking.